[NEED HELP!] 1.7.6 Helicrash customization

And wat does the second se tof number sin BRACKETS mean? the variance thing, what does that effect?

As I understand it, that is the (random) variance in time for heli crash spawns checks. I believe it is only positive, meaning a random delay time. For ex, if heli spawn checks are at 50 minutes (50*60) with a variance of 15 min (15*60), checks will randomly be between 50 and 65 minutes.

this thread was very very helpful.

thanks to all who contributed, some people were having the same problem on dayz forum, I directed them to this thread.

thanks again

Hey guys could someone help me with this, I have the loot part just don't quite get the gist of the rest,

Thanks

And wat does the second se tof number sin BRACKETS mean? the variance thing, what does that effect?
It's just that it could happen X mins before the timer is up or X mins after the timer is up makes it harder for players to just log in at the top of the hour every hour and track down sites. At least that's my understanding of it.

So is there a way to make it pull from a custom loot table? now that the helis are spawning with loot, i would like to add a few non banned but not spawning weapons in.

I changed the whole code:
Code:
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
nul = [4, 4, (50 * 20), (15 * 30), 0.95, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

I may be doing something wrong but when I copied your code into my server_monitor.sqf file and set it to my server I can't find a heli at all. I have waited 2-3 days and not 1 person on my server has found a heli. Any ideas?

It should have worked G.Gaming maybe reset the file to default and then just edit the values rather than copy paste.

Back