Need Help Activate Gender Selection ( Girls playing my server )

Hi OpenDayz com is there any one off u can maybe help me activate the Gender Selection For ?My server ( having couple Off Girl Playing whit there Bf and woul like To get a Femmel Skin hmmm ) or maybe some one can help me adding Skin to my data base i am using Dayz.st and am kinda Geting good In scripting so plz help me over here :) i can Send huggies ! ( Sry GF Says That )

Tyx

:ps Sry For English Am French Canadien and Working to Evol My English Since Dayz A F@ nice Game

Toxic

wow... those are some disappointing responses lol

I've also been wondering about why this isn't working. AFAICT, no taviana servers have gender-selection happening at respawn. Anyone have thoughts about why this is?

wow... those are some disappointing responses lol

I've also been wondering about why this isn't working. AFAICT, no taviana servers have gender-selection happening at respawn. Anyone have thoughts about why this is?
Reality servers don't have it, because Reality doesn't support it natively. If, however, you are talking about other server packs, then I do not know why.

While maybe being disappointing for some they definitely provide an added entertainment value. :)

Also the server we are playing on does allow gender selection. I can't tell you why but have a look-see for yourself:
109.169.20.162:2302

Rusk? are you retarded aswell as rude, i understand him perfectly....you could try and be helpful and stopping being such an oxygen thief... and Maxime, I would help you if i could but keep searching there will be a way!

So what is he saying then? Because honest to god I have no clue. Might be because English is not my first language after all.
That said please do go ahead and enlighten me.

Oh wait I actually helped him by providing an IP of a .com Taviana server allowing gender selection. The only thing you have contributed is some hatred towards someone who in fact helped along with the very helpful comment telling him to continue searching.
And now I am going to do him even one better by giving him the URL to the server owner's board where he is welcome to ask as many questions in regard to his issue as he likes in case adding 1 + 1 together is not his strong suit:
http://www.britishsergeantsmess.com/index.php/forum/72-public-dayz-forum

Thats too kind though I had mine about a week ago when I helped him remember? Word of caution: You might have to read more than just the last post of the thread if you want to find out for yourself though.

And once your contribution exceeds that previously exhibited horribly ill-fitting hatred along with this sad excuse for a pep talk I am sure we can arrange some sort of a reward for you as well, little buddy. :)

Did you ever figure out how to do this?

If not, the only solution I've found is to create the female player a custom loadout and add the female skin class name to that loadouts "model" field. Works perfectly for my server :)
Clever! But how does one select that skin? Isn't the problem that there's no gender-select pop-up?

Back