Need Help Getting Base Building Working

I need Help getting base building 1.2 working on my Overwatch 2.2 server.It kindof works i can build etc. but it wont save to my database I went through and read all 48 pages of the base building 1.2 release thread trying to do all of that to fix my problem but it still wont save/write to my database I did put the class names in my server_functions.sqf (Allowed_Objects) code section.I would Think that its possible because i played on a overwatch server where it worked and saved after restarts. If You Need me to upload my Mission and Server PBOs let me know and i will.
Can somebody please help me?

(Server Info)
HFBServers Hosted
DayZ Overwatch 2.2

Hey man I use HFB nd its fairly easy to install but they dont save to the database when made so they disappier after restart

im having the same issue. I have even tried changing the send to database to match the PVDZ_ stuff in the player build file in the dayz_code for base building. Im not sure if its writing to the DB, that would be useful to check if you wouldn't mind sharing how to check that. Im working on this extensively and if i make it work ill post.

Back