Need help with RPT Analyze

Dutch Vertigo

Can anyone tell me why my server is lagging, and bugging alot lately? No files have been touched.
I paid a dude to script the server for me and it was all good until now.
The plot Pole management script isn't working anymore, there's trouble with towing vehicles.
The dude I paid doesn't speak anymore so...
Can someone please check the RPT for me? And is anyone interested in scripting for money?
I really need someone who knows everything and can do the job for me.

http://pastebin.com/fXh41DZX

Thanks for helping!

Looks to me like you have terrible network issues.

Code:
19:55:26 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
19:55:26 "HIVE: Starting"
19:55:26 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
20:04:16 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(1107880354): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled
21:07:28 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(659010516): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled

And it looks like its crashing constantly when starting up. It took about 5 minutes of crashes before it finally started .. it looks like anyways. I have no idea what createpeer is, couldn't find any info about it on google, but that certainly sounds like Network fail to me.

Code:
or: createPeer failed
Error: createPeer failed
=====================================================================
== D:\xxfiles\DayZ-Private\arma2oaserver.exe
== arma2oaserver.exe  "-nosplash" "-cpuCount=4" "-name=Epoch_5583" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-bepath=instance_11_Chernarus\BattlEye" "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server" "-world=empty" -maxMem=2560
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2014/07/25 17:22:12
Current time:  2014/07/25 19:50:44

this is a local server? or hosted server?
If its local on your computer check to see what is going on with the network.
I am only guessing, I have never seen the Peer error but your server does that like 5 times and crashes before it finally starts. And that last line about NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer .. I am only guessing there too but that looks like a network error to me ... right after trying to stream objects ...
why don't you upload your server and mission pbos and @Trader Joe can test it and see if it works on his server? or if its hardware on your side

Back