New admin, need help getting server running right

QQCasey

Hello, first of all i just want to state that i have been given this server by the actual owner. I am just manageing it for him as he has no time. My and a buddy have basically been having to learn everything as we go along. Before i was given control of the server the owner updated it to the latest build which was i believe 1.7.6.1, We had an issue after this update took place, the heli crash sites stopped spawning loot with them. We also started receiving this MPEventhandler #36 upon the death of a player. We have looked into fixing the heli crash sites and found a code that works well with what we had. I re-packed the files i had into a .pbo and uploaded them back into the blisschernarus addons location on the server. we started the server back up and now we are stuck. The server basically just holds players in the setup screen and doesnt do anything. Anything i can do to fix this? I can post any materials needed as long as you are kinda specific as i am quite new to this and am really doing the best that i can to get this fixed.

It means you messed up the mission.pbo so try to figure out what you messed up on or upload it and tell us what you want to do.Also for the mpeventhander you're probably missing a part of code in mpeventhander.txt(Not too sure because I use Dayz.St)

Back