NEW DAYZ STANDALONE SERVER [US EAST]! G3 Gaming

McDubbzy

https://media.discordapp.net/attach.../DayZ_Wallpaper_by_Clarenmj_on_DeviantArt.png

WELCOME TO G3 GAMING PVP WITH PVE ZONING!
WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN PROVIDING OUR MEMBERS WITH A SMOOTH SERVER AND COMMUNITY CHOSEN MODS.

OUR MOD LIST INCLUDES:
Trader (Well... Because I like it. Gives players a place to meet other players in a safe location)
Party Me +NewPartyMenu (Because knowing where your team is, is important!)
VanillaPlusPlusMap (Console players new to PC? You gonna love this one. Thank me later)
Ear-Plugs (for them very noisy drives up and down dark dirt paths on your way home from being overrun by Zeds)
InventoryPlusPlus (who doesn't enjoy more space, and wearing Ghillie's with Backpacks?)

SQUAD MSF-C (well because it's the best damn mod on the Workshop, why else? CAMOS AND GUNS!!)
Modular Vest System "MVS" (because everyone needs a decked out rig. Nice addons for RP Medics)
[CrSk] BMW 525i E34 (because these creators did a DAMN GREAT JOB on this mod and it runs AMAZING)
PsychoDayZ Vehicle Expansion (ALL THE COOL KIDS GOT IT! And their creations are quite nice)
Banking (Who else hates when their loots stashes despawn or get found? Well here, use this.)
Unlimited Stamina + Auto Run (Must I say more? No weight. Give your pinky a rest once in a while)
NoVehicleDamage (You're welcome noobies :p We care about yall too. So go buy a car!)
Cheytac M200 from Arma 2 Port (Nough said... If this doesn't sell you... read one more below this)
[Remastered] Arma Weapon Pack (Dude.. Come on. I haven't sold you yet?)
zSpawnSelection (Die somewhere near Solnechniy? Go back to Solnechniy! GUARANTEED)
BetterSuppressors (Don't ask why... Just wait until you log in. You will be very thankful for that suppressed Glock)
Zeroy-FishingZ (because fishing and hunting in my server is a way to make some extra $$$)
Base_Storage (to store those sellable products, or base products)
Hut (because I liked the small cabin, and then I met this mod)
Airdrop-Upgraded (COME GET YA WEAPONS! oh wait... that looks like food... Nope. Its meds... LOL)

AND MANY MANY MORE! FEW MORE VEHICLES, MANY MORE GUNS!

*I would like to dedicate this spot to thank every single Mod Author/Creator that has a mod installed into my server. The modifications made to my server were based off of my personal experiences with them, and my member's choices. Each mod on my server has been tested to its full and run VERY WELL and look AWESOME. Thank you all again for the time and effort you have put into your work!

PVE RULES AND REGULATIONS
Our Greater Chernarus Coast is PVE ONLY!
PVE means Player Vs. Enviroment, not PLAYER VS. EVERYBODY.
BASE RAIDING IN PVE IS ILLEGAL (will result in a temporary ban)
...more details in our community discord

PVP RULES AND REGULATIONS
Inland Continental Chernarus is OPEN WORLD PVP!
PVP means Player vs. Player. Do not expect to makes friends in the PVP area.
Base building and Base Raiding IS ALLOWED in the PVP area
MAIN PVP RULE ~> NO CRYBABYING! PVP is PVP. Wipe your eyes and try again.
...more details in our community discord

Last edited:
We are hiring for staff positions within game (admins are given limited abilities at first, until they progress through our Admin Leveling system)

This server has pride in how its community has come together. We have a certain way of doing certain things that make our members comfortable so they can enjoy the game that they love.

Last edited:
Love this server to death! most fun you will for a while! best modded clothing, modded vehicles, modded guns you name it! Staff is very chill and are they if you need help!

Great new server with tons of mods and more to come! Great admins and owner for support if you need help and lots of other friendly folks willing to lend a hand as well.... Come have some fun in the greater Chern landscape!

Great new server with tons of mods and more to come! Great admins and owner for support if you need help and lots of other friendly folks willing to lend a hand as well.... Come have some fun in the greater Chern landscape!

Thanks man. We try our best to be readily active to help everyone.

Awesome server notch admin support. McDubbzy puts in the time to make sure you have a quality gaming experience come join and see for yourself

Back