New island with Pwnozor´s Server Pack

Mamu1234

Hi there,

is anyone out there who is able to show me how to get the current Server Pack (1.8) work with an island other than Chernarus ? I´m trying since two days now but i always stuck at where the player spawns. Either the player does not appear (most times due to stuck at the loading screen) or if then in the middle of nowwhere....

If have changed every entry that i have found regarding chernarus to the new island within the server.pbo but what ever i´m doing it will not work and i´m running out of ideas a little bit.

I got only one error in the log, everything else is running fine :
Code:
3:41:08 Error in expression <lr2str, typeOf _playerObj, (_worldspace select 1) call fa_coor2str];

PVDZ_plr_>
23:41:08  Error position: <select 1) call fa_coor2str];

PVDZ_plr_>
23:41:08  Error Zero divisor
23:41:08 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSetup.sqf, line 236

I know that this is only the result and that the reason must be somewhere else.

If someone has a solution or has a different island working then please, give me some help.

Thanks a lot.

Hey Mamu1234,

In DayZ 1.8, there is island protection in the server_playersetup.sqf found in dayz_server/compile you need to fix this before you will be able to get the spawning working correctly,

Everyone is having alot of issues porting custom maps to 1.8 we have DayZ Special Ops running on 1.8 it was alot of trouble fixing the spawns.

xDJCx

Good to hear, that someone has managed this. I would really appreciate if you could provide the sqf to me. Or at least tell me, what i have to do to fix this. For everything else i can walk alone.

Back