New Mod release: Voodoo DayZ

Kilo88

Hi all,
Please allow me to announce the public launch of a new DayZ modification entitled Voodoo DayZ. I've spent the last few months putting together a modification that I believe offers enough unique differences to feel like a new game, yet still follows the core principles of DayZ to retain the balance of survival fun. With that being said, here are just some of the features of VoodooDayZ:

- Tropical Caribbean Island with a Haitian/Jamaican theme
- New zombie skins (feat. indigenous peoples)
- All new zombie sounds
- All new tourist (survivor) skins, many with a tropical look
- All new music, atmosphere and environment sounds
- Custom lootable skin packages
- Dynamic wave generator that makes boating and jet skiing insanely fun
- Go-karts!
- Patrol Boats
- Fun new vehicles that fit into the island setting
- Fishing, thanks to the Epoch guys
- Custom vehicle radio with Voodoo soundtrack
- Custom medical system, blood trails and spray
- AI bandits and heli patrols on select servers
- More intelligent AI system
- Custom loot that is scalable
- Custom weapon sounds
- Custom player animations, faster transitions
- And much more!

Please visit www.voodoodayz.com and take a look around. Feel free to download the beta, sign up for the whitelist, and jump on a server for some tropical fun, mon!
-Kilo88

Will this be featuring an official Australian server? All these new mod releases for dayz are all ran overseas and us Australians are sitting on high ping and arent having the best experiences with testing or trying new mod releases

Will this be featuring an official Australian server? All these new mod releases for dayz are all ran overseas and us Australians are sitting on high ping and arent having the best experiences with testing or trying new mod releases

Since it is so new, I only have the few in the midwest U.S. If players dictate, I would certainly set up some boxes in Australia, maybe Perth since I have some family there ;)
-Kilo88

Back