New Mod: Seeking Mod developers and Enthusiast's

I am wanting to start working on a new mod and would like to know if anyone would be interested in helping towards its development.

What is required to join the development? I am looking for people who have skills and knowledge of Programming, Bug solving, Server management and Map editing (towns, camps, cities and points of interest etc).

I have a fully dedicated server ready and waiting to go for the development process to begin.
So if you are interested I want to throw some ideas out there and lets get this thing going justdrop me a private message and let's get this thing going.

Thanks

I am wanting to start working on a new mod and would like to know if anyone would be interested in helping towards its development.

What is required to join the development? I am looking for people who have skills and knowledge of Programming, Bug solving, Server management and Map editing (towns, camps, cities and points of interest etc).

I have a fully dedicated server ready and waiting to go for the development process to begin.
So if you are interested I want to throw some ideas out there and lets get this thing going justdrop me a private message and let's get this thing going.

Thanks
I would love to help throw in some ideas and maybe a little bit with scripting, dont know to much but i do script for my server in the missin/server pbo so i can do a little.

Back