[NEW: Patrol AI] Join Chernarus go2tech.de [GT2][Airdrop|Patrol AI|Bases|Trader|Weapons]

FlorianSW

Hi survivors!

IP: 37.59.34.178:2302

Ever wanted to explore, survive and fight on Chernaurs without to require to download Gigabytes of mods? Don't look further for your new server. We've launched our DayZ server and choosed Chernarus as a map.

Main features:
- ChernarusPlus
- AI controlled patrol units spawn throughout the map
- BaseBuildingPlus (with special adjustments)
- Random airdrops
- Special weapons (CPBWeapons), for the best gun fight :)
- Trader

Which map does the server use?
The server is running ChernarusPlus.

When building your own base, you can create your safe harbor and keep your valuable loot secure. Raiding is only possible through doors and with explosives.

Are groups allowed on the server?
Absolutely yes! We encourage you to find survivors and improve your chances to stay alive together. Or come with your group you have already and explore Chernarus :) Party-Me is giving you the tools to stay together.

Server information
Feel free to check out our server and/or come by in our discord:

Search for "go2tech.de"in the DayZ Launcher or Standalone Launcher :)

Name: Chernarus go2tech.de [GT2][Airdrop|Soldier AI|Bases|Trader]
IP: 37.59.34.178:2302
Discord: https://go2tech.de/discord

Join our discord when you have suggestion on what can be improved, what is missing or if something doesn't work. We're also looking for a location for a helicopter trader and possibly a black-market trader (additionally to the survivor trader).

See you there! :)

Last edited:
UPDATE
We changed the server config in order to get rid of Expansion, which should make the server run more smoothly, needs less downloadable mod content and also brings back a bit more Vanilla survival feeling :)

However, map, spawn selection and base building has adequate replacements :)

Now also added "Unlimited Stammina". Not because "having stammina" is a bad thing, but because DayZ makes it a bit too much from my perspective :D Hope it's still survival enough. If not, I can change it, just give me a hint :)

Update:
I've removed the Vote-Skip-Night mod as it does not work with the global chat unfortunately (and I honor communication more than skipping the night, which is already pretty short anyway) :) However, this can be discussed in our discord and can be changed as well :D

Also, on request, the server now has airdrops as well :) Random ones round about every hour with random loot. I hope it makes the server more interesting for you guys :)

Upon feedback from players, the server now has a custom BaseBuildingPlus modification: When you build a BBP kit (like a wall or so), you'll get the kit back when you build the first part of it :) So you can save some resources, and more importantly, time, when building a base, as you do not need to build one kit per wall/element :)

Also, forgot to mention: Our little wolves problem at the trader is now resolved. It wasn't a big issue, as there's only one trader and it is a safe trader (with a safe zone), but it was kind of annoying running out of the trader, when wolves are already following you :D Happy trading :)

I got more feedback from the players on the Rostow server. Because it didn't really get populated and the players playing on the server so far wished that, the server is now running Chernarus. WIth that change, I also minimized the amount of huge mods, in order to make the experience even better :)

One more addition: As Chernarus is big and you run some time from where you are and where you want to go, the server now has an additional feature: Autorun. You can configure the autorun keybindings in the settings :)

I'm pleased to announce that this DayZ server was selected to participate in the beta test phase of enfusion AI, a project that aims to bring fully functional AI units to DayZ. I've setup some basic patrol spawn at multiple different locations with different loadout for now, however, I expect to tweak these configurations in the future and extend them as new functionality is coming out :)
Read more in the discord announcement: https://discord.com/channels/729467994832371813/812775030298902558/856135138190557204

Back