New PC Server Looking For Players!

boof

Getting tired of your day-to-day on your current server? Looking for a fresh wipe after losing to another hacker or armed-to-the-teeth player faction? Just wish you could find a community that plays regularly and monitors its traffic to ensure the best or otherwise friendliest experience? Well a dedicated group of friends and I just started up a server this last week and would like to extend an invitation to everyone here to give it a go! Try it out man!

The server info will be listed at the end of this post, though I'm sure you'd like to hear about it before committing. We want to maintain the original feel of DayZ or the mod from back in the day while mitigating the stress that comes with trying to get the game to work right 24/7. The intent of the server is simply to provide a somewhat safe-space for people to enjoy the dynamic of managing survival with player-based interactions. No drastic changes to gameplay, no strict rules regarding RP or PVP if you're of that sort, no BS.

We've also had our run-ins with bugs and other game-breaking glitches and are always open to a discussion about your concerns regarding something that happened to you.
We've also created a discord server anyone can join to play DayZ or any other game -- listed or not -- with some company, music, and free memes. I'll be posting links to the discord in the comments should anyone be interested (being in the discord is not a requirement to play on the DayZ server).

Server Name: Comrades' Gate
IP: 172.106.174.18
Game Port: 7915
Steam Query Port: 7918

Discord Information...

Discord Server: Comrade's Gate

We are open to players for DayZ, CS:GO, Unturned, Minecraft, Apex... frankly anything you and your friends play! We're a rapidly growing community with players ranging from the US to EU regions and have had our turn in several games. We have weekly community "raids" where dozens of people will hop into a game -- be it something simple like Minecraft, Cards Against Humanity, At War or something more direct like Rust or DayZ seasonal events -- and hang out for the evening.

https://discord.gg/V7XYp6Q

Back