New to this

Sugar Shane

hello i've recently purchased a server off of hfbservers for overwatch and i have never done scripting before but i'm willing to try my problem is i know i need the mission file and the server pbo but i'm not sure where they are when i log into the CP and go to my file manager i find a folder MP missions where i have a read me file and dayz_1.chernarus.pbo (i'm thinking this is my mission file) the one that really has me stumped is the @dayzoverwatch and the @dayzoverwatchserver folders i'm not sure which one i get the file from (although i'm thinking its the @dayzoverwatchserver folder) when i go into add-ons in there it has only one file dayz_server.pbo (i understand that this question probably sounds so ridiculously noobish but like the thread says i'm new to this and really excited to try to add some custom things even if it takes me 10 tries) :eek:

I had the same problem with that. Your mission file is under MP Missions as dayz_1.chernarus.pbo and your server file is under @DayZOverwatchServer/Addons/Dayz-server.pbo. Hope this helped.

i ran a server on hfb for a buddy for a while, it is a little confusing at first, but if you need any help, hit me up
ts - cachevalleygaming.typefrag.com:5385

Back