No antibiotics on Tavi ?

Drago13

I have TAVIANA 2.0 on my server. The problem we are having is that no one can find any antibiotics . I have had guys hit the hospitals etc., none no where? Any idea on this or how to fix? Getting frustrating, one guy has been looking for hours . Thanks

Update: Nevermind, we finally found some. I knew they where rare but not that rare LOL..

Yeah, important to have if your are planning a mission to the oilrigs or an extended marine operation. Sometimes you find them often at the barracks north of Martin or Castle Nehkay on the western shore of Lake Umag. Other times they are abundant in hospitals, and still others they are as rare as a friendly zed.

Because it's not the latest version of DayZ antibiotics are super rare. In my server I have varying 'types' of wrecks. One of these types has a reasonable chance to spawn antibiotics. I mostly implemented this due to Krixes' self bloodbag script (I set the infection chance to 20%), but at least it now means when a player gets sick they can recover instead of giving their gear to their buddies and going to kill themselves.

Because it's not the latest version of DayZ antibiotics are super rare. In my server I have varying 'types' of wrecks. One of these types has a reasonable chance to spawn antibiotics. I mostly implemented this due to Krixes' self bloodbag script (I set the infection chance to 20%), but at least it now means when a player gets sick they can recover instead of giving their gear to their buddies and going to kill themselves.

how do you have varying 'types' of wrecks ??? could you share how you did this and how customized the loot for each

Back