No medical loot spawning in hospital

BigGreenBudz

I recently decided to host my own dayz server for my friends and i to play on, we were playing for about 45 minutes and finally made our way over to the hospital and when we broke in there was nothing but empty cans. do i have to place the medical supplies seperately? did i do something wrong? im also having issues with vehicles spawning even when there set to 1 probability, and in general my game seems to have less loot all than other servers ive played on, was there more editing to do before a server is acceptable?

If you have not overwritten the loot tables, then you where probably just unlucky. Tried any other hospitals?

The loot spawns are currently to do with how many players are online like just like how many zombies there are with more players

I have not touched the loot tables, in fact the only things ive really changed is the probability of vehicles to spawn and the server config file, maybe i was just unlucky, ill try again in the morning and see if anything spawns

The reason you cant find shit now because the loot tables have been edited and things have made more rare

Back