No time cycle

ricky

Hello, I was wondering if somebody could help me with something.
I set my server up again after a few months break. I've used Pwnozor's Dayz Private Server Pack. I have used Dayz18.sql and imported it into my current SQL. The Database is still called Hivemind and the server works great. everything spawns. saves and so on. However the time is stuck still, It is always around 14:30 and never goes past 15:00. Even after no restarts for 12 hour. I would like the day and night cycle and was wondering if somebody could help me figure out what the problem is. Here is my HiveExt.ini:

[Time]
;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
;You cannot use Static on OFFICIAL Hive, it will just revert to Local
Type = Local
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
;Offset = 0
;These 2 settings only apply if using Static type (Custom date/time on every server start)
;The value (0-24) to set the Hour to, if commented or empty then the hour won't be changed
;Hour =
;The value (DD/MM/YYYY) to set the Date to, if commented or empty then the date won't be changed
;Date = 4.1.2013

I have tried changing many diffrent values in this part of the HiveExt.ini but nothing seems to effect the time. If anymore details is required please let me know. Thankyou for your time.

aaah same as me.

[Time]
Type = Custom
Offset = +7
;These 2 settings only apply if using Static type (Custom date/time on every server start)
;The value (0-24) to set the Hour to, if commented or empty then the hour won't be changed
;Hour = 22
;The value (DD/MM/YYYY) to set the Date to, if commented or empty then the date won't be changed
;Date = 4.1.2013

time still at 14.30

I am having issues with the server not wanting to follow what is set in the HIVE.ini also. I have scheduled restarts at every 6hrs - 12am,6am,12pm,6pm - and the Time in the HIVE.ini is set at "Hour = 14" . Which should give me around 1hrs of night before every restart, but it does not.

Code:
[Time]
Type = Static
;Offset = 0
Hour = 14
Date = 5.7.2013

Back