Outdated "dayz_anim"???

Okay, I've been spending all day working on my server. I've literally been on here for 12 hours straight trying to get it working. I finally got things to about where I could open when my server dropped. It's a Vilayer server and when I looked it said Status Unknown. About 10 minutes later it was back up like nothing had changed. I found the spelling error that was preventing me from joining after the last script addition and now the server goes to the countdown screen, gets to 120, and then tells me "You have an outdated version of "dayz_anim" please download the correct version". What? I went to commander and everything was normal. I reinstalled dayz to be sure and nothing. It keeps booting me out of the server. I FINALLY was so close to having it back to normal after this 1.8 fiasco and now this. It worked flawlessly before the server went down and now nothing. A google search pulled up no help as well. I'm hoping someone can help me out... I'm so stressed out from all this, it's not funny.

make sure its using the latest version of dayz and epoch(im guessing your using epoch) as i believe those files are controlled by the epoch build itself. i had an error before similar and it was due to it using an older version of epoch than what my client was using. once i updated the server version of it, all fixed.

Back