Overpoch

Any one out there know how to get this mod running, ive been trying for a while now and ive got the feeling
is something obvious, but i need a little pointer if anyone knows.

I download the overwatch client files to the server root, added the @overwatch to the bat file and added the correct launch parameters game to launch but no joy.

At this point im wondering if its just conflicting client files. and if i call the correct ones from my mission then it should work, and then again, im a noob so im probs way off the mark.....cheers jimbo

Any one out there know how to get this mod running, ive been trying for a while now and ive got the feeling
is something obvious, but i need a little pointer if anyone knows.

I download the overwatch client files to the server root, added the @overwatch to the bat file and added the correct launch parameters game to launch but no joy.

At this point im wondering if its just conflicting client files. and if i call the correct ones from my mission then it should work, and then again, im a noob so im probs way off the mark.....cheers jimbo
Try dayZ commander, open it check mods uptodate, find a overwatch server in the server list and join.

Overpoch is epoch and Overwatch combined. Basically you run the Epoch server files with overwatch client files. Then in the Start_Server.bat you do @Overwatch. Once you have done that add the overwatch BIKEY to the keys folder. After that the server will run. All you have to then is add custom loot tables for the overwatch weapons and edit the traders.

This is all I know after hours of research.

Yea thats what I thought it would be... but I think the name would be epoch overwatch since all other epoch mods are like that :0 not panthpoch lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I really want to have my 70 person server run this mod. Sadly the people that have all the knowledge are not willing to share it.

Overpoch is epoch and Overwatch combined. Basically you run the Epoch server files with overwatch client files. Then in the Start_Server.bat you do @Overwatch. Once you have done that add the overwatch BIKEY to the keys folder. After that the server will run. All you have to then is add custom loot tables for the overwatch weapons and edit the traders.

This is all I know after hours of research.
you run EPOCH client and server, you add @overwatch to both start ups, then mod trader tables and vehicle spawns with new overwatch stuff, thats pretty much it

There are hundreds of new weapons to add and a heap of new vehicles so my tut will only show how to do a few of each
I got a full list of the stuff, All you got to do is edit the weapons if you want to remove some and edit the tids and prices if you want too, I can give it too you so you can put it on your tutorial

I look forward to reading it, I've been looking at adding the Overwatch info onto my Epoch server but haven't had the time to go through the code properly :)

Back