Overwatch problems/issues?

scottieo321

Hi guys I just wanted to start a new thread to help get the community's opinion and past experience with what issues and problems Overwatch had. What I am going to "try" and do is sort them out if possible then get a new update pushed out for Overwatch as it has been left for dead for a while now. I know there is threads and so on here there and everywhere but I'm wanting to get most of them in one place so that it's easier to manage and also so i don't have to keep looking around everywhere (yes I'm lazy like that so sue me :)). So please all your input will help a lot people and hopefully iron out some of the issues. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Hey guys,
Any good vids out there that let me put a napf overpoch server on my lan? I've followed a few vids on getting cherno overpoch to work but cant find anything on overpoch napf.. and ive troubleshot for the last 3 weeks but I keep getting wait for host.

Hey guys,
Any good vids out there that let me put a napf overpoch server on my lan? I've followed a few vids on getting cherno overpoch to work but cant find anything on overpoch napf.. and ive troubleshot for the last 3 weeks but I keep getting wait for host.
Just follow what you did with cherno but make sure you use the instance and mpmission file for the map you are using.

Back