players respawning were they died low health and all of their gear

Essix

been having an issue with players respawning were they died with low health and all of their gear. i have to actually go into the database and set their status to 1 for dead.
i currently have these scripts installed
Sarges Ai
Auto Refuel
custom loot spawn
kill messages
anyone having the same issues with this?

Have you found out anymore about this? Something similar to this is happening on my server. I have kill messages turned off it just says "X was killed." Well once in awhile someone will kill someone, and it will say X was killed by Z (friendly fire) then that person who was killed will spawn where they died with all of their gear.

You are using last version of AH, there is a bug, plus all of your mele weapon attack speed like machinegun...

I assume you mean Anti Hack which I do not use. I use a combination of TSW Admin Tool and an in game admin tool mod which allows me to spectate other players and monitor their actions. Both of these have been on my server for a long time, and neither have been updated any time recently...

I assume you mean Anti Hack which I do not use. I use a combination of TSW Admin Tool and an in game admin tool mod which allows me to spectate other players and monitor their actions. Both of these have been on my server for a long time, and neither have been updated any time recently...
Ok, do you use spawn system script on scroll menu in combination with MYSQL Triggered spawn?

I dont know what you mean by spawn system script on scroll menu. I have never altered the spawns in anyway. About the only thing i have done recently is add guns to the little bird and biplane.

kill messages my friend. Just remove it and the problem go away.

why? dunno. I had the same problem, and after hours of disable/enable sh1t, kill messages was the one.

I don't particularly want to disable kill messages, I like seeing (bla bla was killed) and to be honest, I could be wrong, but I don't think this sounds like a fix. The issue is partly the glitchy kill message thing, but there are 2 other glitches happening here. The killer does not actually lose humanity or show that they got a murder on the debug monitor, and the player who dies will occasionally spawn at their dead body, completely geared.

I don't particularly want to disable kill messages, I like seeing (bla bla was killed) and to be honest, I could be wrong, but I don't think this sounds like a fix. The issue is partly the glitchy kill message thing, but there are 2 other glitches happening here. The killer does not actually lose humanity or show that they got a murder on the debug monitor, and the player who dies will occasionally spawn at their dead body, completely geared.

exaclty what killing messages do.... thats the bug, get rid of kill messages and it will be gone... but if u not want to do it, well, then why you complain?

kill emssages and AH are the ones who do that bug, AH +KILLING MESSAGES = always people spawn with the same blood stuff and place... with only AH, is random when it happens.

so, do whatever u want to do...

Back