Police Car lights & Sirens

me too!!!! If you play EVE Online I will pay you 50M ISK for this to work.... Day & Night (In Server)

There is the LadaLM police car, which has more performance than the ?Vauxhall? police car. Turning it's lights on at night results in two blue lights emitting out of the side, but they don't revolve and they aren't visible during the day.

just talking about this on TS with mates and thought I would give a search on the forums, did anyone manage this ?

me too!!!! If you play EVE Online I will pay you 50M ISK for this to work.... Day & Night (In Server)

gimme a titan and i take a look :)

A while back I thought about this idea and was able to attach blue and red light points to the top bar of the police car that would change between red and blue. The only issue I ran into was that it was client sided so only the activator could see it.

A while back I thought about this idea and was able to attach blue and red light points to the top bar of the police car that would change between red and blue. The only issue I ran into was that it was client sided so only the activator could see it.

yeah true. its the same with markers.. it needs to be defined in the Mission.sqm or indeed other wound see it.

idk if it even is possible.. but Lights and sounds are normaly intergraded into the mission sqm.

so i would say you could try yo define a new classname for the siren sounds and light and let it call the Hpp or ( if you use it ) sqf.

idk if it works like that.. i am myself also fairly just beginning to learn to script. But if i look to my random air raid mod it also does define its sounds into the Mission.sqm and the visual in an sqf.. called from both the mission.sqm and server side..

donno if that helps ;)

EDIT :

Here buddy.. read this page to get what you want.. thought it also works on SUVs and UAZs

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8099-police-sirens/

yeah true. its the same with markers.. it needs to be defined in the Mission.sqm or indeed other wound see it.

idk if it even is possible.. but Lights and sounds are normaly intergraded into the mission sqm.

so i would say you could try yo define a new classname for the siren sounds and light and let it call the Hpp or ( if you use it ) sqf.

idk if it works like that.. i am myself also fairly just beginning to learn to script. But if i look to my random air raid mod it also does define its sounds into the Mission.sqm and the visual in an sqf.. called from both the mission.sqm and server side..

donno if that helps ;)

EDIT :

Here buddy.. read this page to get what you want.. thought it also works on SUVs and UAZs

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8099-police-sirens/
That script is for playing a siren sound and making the headlights flash on and off. I did think about the epoch paint vehicles script tho, that may be a way to get it working.

*edit when i tested that script with the police car, it did the same thing as the other vehicles. It just toggled the headlights.

That script is for playing a siren sound and making the headlights flash on and off. I did think about the epoch paint vehicles script tho, that may be a way to get it working.

*edit when i tested that script with the police car, it did the same thing as the other vehicles. It just toggled the headlights.

I am looking at the scripts and reconized that they did not defined a Key to the sirence.
i hear from some that you need tp scrol to enable to sirence.
i have police cars on my server already working with sirence. we did not chanced anything. just not all cars can do it.

i am about to install some that gives sirence to SUVs , UAZs and Police cars.. ill le you know if i got it to work.

Back