Private Ammo Boxes

Kflo

On my server I have protected bases. Instead of owners having a zillion tents all around. I'd like to provide base owners with empty ammo boxes that they can put all their gear in. Also as a additional option (if I was going to place this in a non protected base) I would like it to be only to be able to be opened by the owners PUID.
So either when someone else tries to open it. It loos empty or a message pops up saying locked. Or something like that.
If there is a script that is close to that out there please point me in the right direction.

Kflo I am also looking for the same thing. I would love to be able to add PUID's to certain crates and use them as donation items. Any help from the community would be much appreciated!

Is player_unlockVault.sqf Epoch? I am not running Epoch. My server is Chenarus 1.8.0.3. Thanks.

Sorry I dont have the scripting knowledge to understand it enough to try to port it over to 1.8.0.3. Thats why I asked here on the forums if anyone could help.

Gotta start somewhere bud... start hacking something together, post it and the community can look at it and help you along. Otherwise you are basically asking one of us to script it for you. Not that we don't want to help it's that we all have projects for our own stuff and don't really have time. Give it a shot man, there are a lot of resources to learn from. It's actually fun once you start getting the hang of it. Anyways, I don't have time right now to script this up so good luck to ya man.
Rock on!

Back