Problem with users joining my DayZ Epoch server

imaExPL0iD

Whenever a new player tries to join my server a message similar to this one appears in the chat:
You cannot play/edit this mission, it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted...
I know that this is the message that you get when you don't have the proper mod installed, but I
can't believe that all the people who join simply don't have DayZ Epoch installed. I am playing on
the server with 5 of my firends at the moment and all of them have no problem to join the server.

Help of any kind is appreciated

My friend just removed the pass from his server yesterday and we are seeing the very same thing, 4 of us played while the server was locked and we got everything like AI working, since yesterday i think i have seen about 14 people try to join and every time i see this message, i also find this a little bizzare, maybe if we dont find an answer we could try and troubleshoot each others servers.

oh dear, my friend who is paying for the server said he had contacted vilayer on another matter and they were pretty pissy with him, reading that it sounds like it was not an isolated inccident of pissyness on their part... hmm i can try joining your server if you like and see if i receive any error messages, this may be unlikley though as i have no trouble connecting to my friends.

I too have vilayer and there very strict and not exactly nice with support but basically they have the mods on there server and if people dont match the exact requirements they have set soo yea

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back