Problems with Oring?

I am trying to set up an Oring server, but I am running into some problems. I built it with NO add on packages (perl build.pl --world Oring --instance 1) and set everything up to connect to the database I set up for Oring.

When I launch the server and connect, I immediately get problems saying that my signatures are incorrect. So I disabled signatures, and tried to connect. When I do that, then it never logs me in and the server console is scrolling with "Mission read from bank" over and over again.

Any thoughts/help???

I couldn't get it working for the longest time, but I had to update OA beta and remove 2 not lrgit vehicles.

Can't recall what the spam refers to.
Signatures should be ok.

What I did was run Stapos installer and copied the dayz_server.pbo and mission file over into the Reality install.
You also installed the map? @dayz_oring and added it to your command line if your using one.

I downloaded DayZ_Oring 1.0.7 from Day Z commander and copied it over to my server, and I am using restarter.ini. I might have to attempt command line to see if that helps. I will check out Stapo's installer.

Okay, so my restarter.ini had @dayz instead of @dayz_oring. I don't know how I missed that the first 300 times I looked at it. All is well now, stupid me.

Still getting kicked for signatures, but I turned those off for now until I can figure that out.

Looking at Reality in Github, the keys are missing.
Using Stapos install, I got them.

I attached the keys for you and I am going to see if I can figure out how to add them to Reality.
Been playing with Github, and helping a bit, but still kind of lost with it.

Attachments

• Keys.zip
    758 bytes · Views: 11
Think I figured out Github enough to added the keys for Oring and 1 that was missing for Celle.
Just have to wait for the contribution to be accepted into Reality repo.

Back