Public Variable Restriction #0

Peterx0x

ok i installed the server pack

and was editing it to add admin tools by pheonix mods

its all done servers up and running

but theres a problem, when ever a player join it kicks him for Public Variable Restriction #0

in the logs it looks something like this

Player name (IP) GUID - #0 "dayzLogin" = ["7411145",<NULL-object>]

Need some1 to assist me with this problem

nevermind i deleted my arma 2 and reinstalled everything fresh

just wanna know how can we know what server version m i using

Hey this is a little late but I just installed admin tools for my 1.7.7.1 server and before I installed it everything was working even with the added things on top (self blood bag, custom loot table etc) but as soon as I got admin tools I got the same error when someone tried to join:- *player* kicked off by BattleEye: PublicVariable Restriction #0, I have tried uninstalling everything and re installing it all but no use there, can someone help it would be greatly appreciated

Hey this is a little late but I just installed admin tools for my 1.7.7.1 server and before I installed it everything was working even with the added things on top (self blood bag, custom loot table etc) but as soon as I got admin tools I got the same error when someone tried to join:- *player* kicked off by BattleEye: PublicVariable Restriction #0, I have tried uninstalling everything and re installing it all but no use there, can someone help it would be greatly appreciated

this also comes up in the console *player* connected (id =*********),
player #0: (Global) Welcome back, *player*
Verified GUID (**********)
Roles assigned
Reading mission ...
Mission read.
Player *player* kicked off by PublicVariableRestriction #0

Hi mate nothing is wrong with your server you just need to download the latest battleye filters which you can find on the dayzmod forum. I had exactly the same problem and this fixed it for me.

Back