Question about vehicle spawns on v2.0

Fr1nk

Valued Member!
Hi folks

I updated to v2.0 on my hosted server tonight and very quickly noticed something that didn't seem right. The regular Chernarus vehicles were spawning in place of the 2017-themed vehicles. I could even see a Huey on my admin map. I'm guessing these shouldn't be there, so was there some issue with the update/install? Anyone else see this?

Thanks

Yes, you/your host must've set up the database wrong. If you have access to your database, verify if the world id field in the instance table is set to 17. (I think its that - confirm by checking the world table and see what id dayz2017.chernarus is on). If it's set to 1, your database thinks you are playing default chernarus.

Yes, you/your host must've set up the database wrong. If you have access to your database, verify if the world id field in the instance table is set to 17. (I think its that - confirm by checking the world table and see what id dayz2017.chernarus is on). If it's set to 1, your database thinks you are playing default chernarus.

Thanks, will check this out when I get home later today.

So, just checked and all id's in the 'instance' table = 1

Do I need to simply update them all to 18? (dayz2017.chernarus = 18 in the 'world' table)

Looks like this, except it continues all the way to 1000, identical for each row:

"id""world_id""inventory""backpack"
"1""1""[]""[""DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1"",[[],[]],[[],[]]]"
"2""1""[]""[""DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1"",[[],[]],[[],[]]]"
"3""1""[]""[""DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1"",[[],[]],[[],[]]]"
"4""1""[]""[""DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1"",[[],[]],[[],[]]]"
"5""1""[]""[""DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1"",[[],[]],[[],[]]]"
"6""1""[]""[""DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1"",[[],[]],[[],[]]]"
"7""1""[]""[""DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1"",[[],[]],[[],[]]]"
"8""1""[]""[""DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1"",[[],[]],[[],[]]]"
"9""1""[]""[""DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1"",[[],[]],[[],[]]]"
"10""1""[]""[""DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1"",[[],[]],[[],[]]]"

Um.... why do you have 1000 instances? Anyways, yes change the world id of whatever instance you are on to 18 and remove all vehicles from instance_vehicle and spawn them again :)

Um.... why do you have 1000 instances? Anyways, yes change the world id of whatever instance you are on to 18 and remove all vehicles from instance_vehicle and spawn them again :)

Your guess is as good as mine, that's from a fresh install via the host's control panel. Maybe it has something to do with the database being shared between all their maps?

Will give it another go tomorrow, thanks!

Back