R3F Logistics updated configuration

Inkko

Valued Member!
I'm working on updating the R3F towing script so that the towing is more configurable in regards to larger towing smaller. I've been using R3F towing and logistics for quite a while now and the entire time the one thing that bothered me was seeing smaller vehicles being able to tow larger vehicles or seeing small helis lifting larger vehicles.

With my changes I will be adding extra arrays in the config area to split the towing between smaller vehicles and larger vehicles. The plan is to have no more little birds lifting urals, or UAZs towing a ural. Instead littlebirds could maybe lift a skoda, where as a Mi17 could lift a ural and vise versa in regards to towing.

I have also renamed the config variables into something more understandable since the french (i think its french) was confusing me while I was updating some of the stuff.

I just wanted to see if there was anyone who wanted to help me with this project I started. Send me a message, reply to the thread, add me on skype: inkkoo (i think that is my skype lol). Maybe someone else has other improvements they've done that they'd want to merge with mine I'm working.

So what I have done so far:
1. Rename all the config variables and changed the all the necessary old ones in all files.
2. Added additional configurable arrays for larger vehicles.
3. Finished adding heli portion for larger:smaller vehicle lifting (large helis can lift all vehicles, small helis can lift smaller)
4. Started updating the towing portion.

Things to do:
1. Finish updating the towing portion that is confusing me in parts of it. *Done
2. Fix bug where multiple vehicles can be chained together with towing if vehicles are in tow array and can be towed array.
3. Possibly remove all portions of leftover artillery code. *Done
4. Fix attach points for UAZs

Last edited:
Back