Reality server release v2.0 [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdscei

Valued Member!
The server files for v2.0 are currently only available on the Reality github.
https://www.github.com/thevisad/DayZ-Private-master
Please direct all questions regarding 2017 servers specifically to this thread or contact me.

**Notes**:

- Other maps/mods can not be ran on the same database (of course you can run multiple 2017 instances on the same database). Please use a seperate database for 2017.

- 2017 uses a custom HiveExt.dll to support the sleep functionality of the mod, provided in the Reality files. This dll should automaticly be added to the correct folder on build of the server files. If not, copy it from util/HiveExt_2017.dll.

- 2017 also uses custom BattlEye script filters provided in the filter file. If you do not update the scripts of Reality through update_scripts.pl, the build process should automaticly add these exceptions. If you have updated the scripts through update_scripts, change your createvehicle.txt in util/dayz_config/BattlEye to remove the commented text that is on line 19 and 20, and then build your server files.
If you have any restriction kicks happening after applying the filters, please post in this thread with your .log's and .txt's of the BattlEye scripts.

- These files only work with version 2.0 of 2017, do not try to use the files with older versions.

- Using any of Reality's packages (such as Buildings, Wrecks, Messages) may cause issues with the dayz_server of 2017. Use at your own risk, no support is provided when using them for 2017.

Hi there, I was wondering how to add 2 bandages to the start loadout.

If I add

Code:
[["ItemFlint"],["ItemBandage","ItemBandage"]]

to the "instance" table for the inventory nothing happens. Is there a syntax problem?

Hi there, I was wondering how to add 2 bandages to the start loadout.

If I add

Code:
[["ItemFlint"],["ItemBandage","ItemBandage"]]

to the "instance" table for the inventory nothing happens. Is there a syntax problem?
Use the Reality Custom Inventory package. No promises on it working correctly though. ;)

Use the Reality Custom Inventory package. No promises on it working correctly though. ;)

The main problem is that Custom Inventory is just for some special users if I don't miss something. But I want that ALL spawn with Bandages.

Isn't that possible? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back