Red Dragon Gaming Mil-Spec OverWatch Server

Kflo

Hey Opendayz.net Forum. Just wanted to re-introduce the Red Dragon Gaming Overwatch server to the community. I have played on many Overwatch server and this one by far is the most custom and action packed. We cater to both people who like PvP & PvE. I am going to list every this server has below. If you want a true custom experience come here.

- Custom Rare Guns

- Protected Donor Bases available

- Basebuilding if you cant or dont want to donate, yes player made bases can be locked.

- A.I.: The vest best A.I. system you can find. Custom missions, custom loot at the missions. You can find basebuilding supplies at mission too!

- Anmiated heli crashes with custom loot at heli crashes! Find vehicle parts, basebuilding supplies, weapons and more.

- Day & Nights!!!

- Custom Donor loadouts if you want.

- Many vehicles. I dont know the count but enough to go around.

- A.I. Bandit camps with custom loot. No one on....you still have things to do. Go attack a bandit camp and get the rewards.

- Many custom locations to visit. Dont just stay in Cherno and electro. Many places to go see.......Golden River!!!!

- Crafting

- Towing

- Strip Parts

-Self Blood Bag

- Pick Your Spawn Location

- -Consume Blood Bag From Gear Menu (eat the blood bag...yuck!! get 2500 blood back but HIGH infection rate)

Server IP: Address: 192.95.54.193 Port: 2302

Teamspeak Address: tsny1.vilayer.com:10027

Server Web Site: http://rd1.enjin.com/

Back