Download here:
Dayz Conflicts V1.2: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6s95c244q24i9q5
Dayz Celle V1.8: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?s3198cx6c1a37t5
MBG_Celle:
Allinone: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0fmn8q5q825ij8l

Server Files: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7wd8jyn3rk8pcha
(Includes changes to some BE Filters)

Optional Mod:
ACE sound mod is completely compatible & Optional with Dayz_Celle.
NOTE: The server does not need to instal ACE_SM, it just needs the key. This is only for client side.
The Key for ACE_SM is included with the server files
Get ACE_SM here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nw48mw017bie4s5

New:

• Helicrash tables have been expanded and finalized. There are 4 drop tables and 8 crash models that are usable. The crash spawning mechanism has been left vanilla, but the additional tables and models are in the configs for server owners use. Players can choose from any of these themed loot drops: German, Czech, US, Britain.
  • RF Armes has been added to Dayz Conflicts. This won't make an appearance into Dayz Celle until V2.0, but has been preemptively added to make Dayz Conflicts essentially finalized.
  • 2 More Gazelle Variants have been added
  • Dorfmark has received some map improvement
  • Bergen has received extra attention, it is a more dangerous town now.
  • A huge amount of work has been done on Fallingbostel. This includes a very large mansion with the only 'Estate' loot table (Gold weapons, special forces & Deagles). There is also a small army base, mosque and an expansion to the village
  • ChronG is being deployed in V1.8. This is a mechanic that will reduce overcast and rain during the night so players are able to see properly. The time skipping past is currently disabled as the server time sync is breaking it!
  • 3rd Person view in helicopters will be disabled by default, admins will easily be able to reintroduce 3rd person through the init line.
Balancing:
  • Many weapons received scaling to their damage, on average weapons are a closer representative of their caliber.
  • Vehicle speeds off road have been increased, this has been done in a linear way
  • Rain has received a slight temperature decrease, it won't be as devastating
  • Mk14's can fire DMR rounds once again, DMR rounds have received a damage reduction
  • LMG's are now usable with a backpack - There will be some that might not be, please report them!
The damage changes has resulted in an increase to most low tier weapons. The Mp5 will 2 shot zombies (2-4 on players). DMR has received a slight damage reduction. Most pistols have been made somewhat relative to scale. A good "rule of thumb" is the bigger caliber weapons do more damage. Most SD rounds are weaker then their supersonic counterparts

Fixes:
Bad Vehicle Type on respawn
players being moved to debug due to incorrect humanity morphing
DMR ammo exploit
Hospitals are working again (sorry!)
fixed 'ca\air\data\optika_heli_tl.paa' error
Bandit's losing their gear on becoming a bandit
Errors on player login
Players are able to run with broken legs
Missing Config: RH_Python

Dayz Conflicts V1.2
Conflicts has been finalised for V2.0 Dayz Celle and beyond, players should not need to update conflicts until after the standalone release.

V1.7.5.1
***Fixes & Changes***
[New] AAC Gazelle has been added. Check it out here. All credits to Trouble for his classy little Gazelle.
[Fix] Industrial loot is now more common
[Fix] Spawn locations have been tweaked. You now spawn at 4 towns in close proximity. South Winsen (sudwinsen), Celle, Ovelgonne and Hamburg.
[Fix] Vehicle spawn locations have been increased in Celle, sudwinsen, Ovegonne and Hamburg.
[Fix] Sandbag spawn rate increased
[Fix] Scrap Metal spawn rate severely decreased
[Fix] DMR mags have been replaced with M24 rounds in the loot table. You must scavenge and make DMR mags out of the M24 rounds you find.
[Fix] 2 round pellets/slugs have been replaced with 8 round M1014 pellets/slugs
[Fix] Only 3 bridges remain intact, Celle Winsen and the highway. All surivors spawn south of the river.
[Fix] The freshwater river can now be used to fill your water bottles
[Banned] AS50 & AS50 TWS
[Banned] M170
[Banned] DMR
[Banned] NVG, Many weapons have flash light attachments and ambient light sources are in place to offset this change. Overall, night is more intense and more balanced.
[Removed] The barracks at Celle and it's airport, these (and some collateral in the surrounding area) have been heavily damaged.
[Removed] Most mash medical tents
[Enhancement] North Airfield has received a face lift around the ACT and hangars. Floodlights have been added
[Enhancement] Celle has more enter-able buildings, more fortifications, more devastation & Floodlights have been added
[Enhancement] Winsen & SudWinsen has received a substantial face lift.
[Enhancement] Road Blocks are now in place to warn survivors from heading off the map, massive thanks to Damnation for his sensational Autobahn roadblocks and the idea!
[Enhancement] 2rnd Pellets/Slugs can be combined into 6 rnd buckshot pellets/slugs. This is the ammunition that the M1A4 Master Key attachment uses.
[Enhancement] Bergen has recieved a facelift
[Added] A few map markers have been unbanned, it will give teams using the in game map to coordinate some more options
[Added] Tin cans and Soda cans can be made into scrap pieces, which can then be combined into scrap metal
[Added] Static Searchlights to the map. Players can aim and turn on/off these lights.
[Added] "Last Hope Evacuation Point" has been set-up at Bergen
[Added] Mh-6j [Dayz]
[Added] Humvee M2 [Dayz]
[Added] Landrover MG [Dayz]
[Added] Landrover "special" [Dayz] - Grenade Launcher has been replaced with a M2 Machine Gun
[Added] Landrover SPG9 [Dayz]
[Added] UAZ MG [Dayz]
[Added] Pickup PK [Dayz]
[Added] Offroad DSHKM [Dayz]
[Unbanned] AA-12 Shotgun
[Unbanned] HMMWV
[Unbanned] Ural - United Nations
[Unbanned] V3S Variant 1
[Unbanned] V3S Variant 2

***New Weapons*** (big thanks to RH for the use of his mods!!)
//THIS IS NOT A FINAL LIST OF WEAPONS, MANY CHANGES MAY OCCUR\\
//Sniper Rifles (Final)
[Added] Mk.21A5
[Added] Mk.21A5 SD

//Machine Guns (Final)
[Added] M 60 -- With Elcan, ACOG, Holo and ironsights
[Added] Mk 43 -- With Elcan, ACOG and ironsights

//Rifles (Final)
[Added] M14 EBR (Enhanced Battle Rifle) -- With ironsights, Shortdot and Sniper scopes
[Added] M14 EBR SD -- Wtih ironsights, shortdot and Sniper scopes
[Added] M14 Mod 0 -- with Ironsights, CCO and Holo
[Added] M14 Mod 0 SD -- with Ironsights, CCO and Holo

//Assault Rifles (Final)
[Added] Scar-Ak - with ironsights (zeroable), AcOG, CCO and Holo
[Added] Xm8 - Carbine, 302 launcher and DM Variants
[Added] Xm8 Black - Carbine, 302 launcher and DM Variants
[Added] M4A1 Masterkey -- with Ironsight, CCO, Holo and Acog Variants. The masterykey shotgun replaces the M203 attachment.
[Added] 20 Variations to the M1A4, these will spawn alongside the traditional M14A weapons. Variants include: Black, Tan (Custom), IR light, Flashlight, RIS Grip, SIR Grip in many cominations.

//Submachine guns (Final)
[Added] P90 -- with Ironsights, CCO, Holo and P90 sights
[Added] P90SD -- with Ironsights, CCO, Holo and P90 sights
[Added] HK UMP45 -- with Ironsights, CCO and Holo sights
[Added] HK UMP45SD -- with Ironsights, CCO and Holo sights
[Added] HK53 -- with Ironsights, CCO, Holo and RFX sights
[Added] HK MP54A -- with Ironsights, CCO, Holo and RFX sights
[Added] HK MP5A5 -- with Ironsights, CCO, Holo and RFX sights
[Added] HK MP5K PDW -- with Ironsights, CCO, Holo and RFX sights
[Added] HK MP6SD -- with CCO, Holo, RFX sights plus an ironsighted gold variant
[Added] HK Mp7 -- with Ironsights, CCO and Holo sights
[Added] HK Mp7SD -- with Ironsights, CCO and Holo sights
[Added] Magpul FMG9
[Added] Magpul PDR -- with Ironsights, CCO and Holo sights
[Added] TMP -- with CCO and Holo sights
[Added] TMP SD -- with Ironsights, CCO and Holo sights
[Added] UZI -- with Gold and miniture variants
[Added] UZI SD

//Pistols (Final)
//Machine Pistols (Final)
[Added] HK MP7
[Added] HK MP5K
[Added] Ingram Mac 10
[Added] PP-2000
[Added] VZ61 Skorpion
[Added] Glock 18 --(Extended 33 round magazine)
[Added] Intratec Tec9
//Low power pistols (Final)
[Added] USP (Flashlight)
[Added] USP SD (Flashlight)
[Added] G17 Black
[Added] G17 SD
[Added] Ruger Mk2
[Added] M1911 Black
[Added] M1911 Kimber
[Added] M1911 Kimber SD
[Added] Mk22
[Added] Mk22v
[Added] Mk22SD
[Added] Mk22vSD
[Added] Beretta M9
[Added] Beretta M9SD
[Added] Beretta Camo M9
[Added] Beretta Camo M9SD
[Added] SigP226 --with Silver Variant
//High powered (.45 or more) (Final)
[Added] USP Match .45
[Added] Colt Python
[Added] Colt Anaconda --with Gold Variant
[Added] Taurus Raging Bull
[Added] Desert Eagle --with Gold, Silver, Mordern, Modern Muzzle & Big Muzzle Variants

New Vehicles
HMMWV_DZ
HMMWV_M2_DZ
HMMWV_TOW_DZ
UAZ_MG_CDF_DZ
UAZ_MG_INS_DZ
LandRover_MG_TK_INS_EP1_DZ
LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZ
LandRover_SPG9_TK_INS_EP1_DZ
Pickup_PK_TK_DZ
Offroad_DSHKM_TK_DZ
MH6J_DZ
AW159_Lynx_DZC
BAF_Merlin_DZC
GazelleUN
Gazelle1

3rd Person view in helicopters will be disabled by default, admins will easily be able to reintroduce 3rd person through the init line.
This is intressting. What purpose has this change oO?

What does the lasermarker do on the lynx? :)

i'd rather see all vehicles locked to 1st person then just the helicopters..

also will the floodlights and searchlights killing players be fixed asswell? :)

What does the lasermarker do on the lynx? :)

i'd rather see all vehicles locked to 1st person then just the helicopters..

also will the floodlights and searchlights killing players be fixed asswell? :)

That's already fixed in the updated server files.

The 1st person locking will be VERY simple to alter. I'll leave a few example commands so you can lock 1st person, to just helicopters, Air, all vehicles ect ect.

Oh I am not against the locking. Just wondering what the intend was.
But after some thinking I came to the conclusion that 3rd person in vehicles is (naturally) much more powerfull - and maybe even to powerfull - compared to 3rd person witthout a vehicle.

Oh I am not against the locking. Just wondering what the intend was.
But after some thinking I came to the conclusion that 3rd person in vehicles is (naturally) much more powerfull - and maybe even to powerfull - compared to 3rd person witthout a vehicle.

3rd person in air vehicles allows players to fly around the map and instantly find any crashes / bases... land, grab and go... There's no challenge in spotting things and no challenge in finding a decent landing spot. I've already blocked 3rd person in helis on my server if you'd like to do it now just add this to your INIT (EDITED: Tornedco Graz posted it somewhere on here a month ago, this isn't my doing)

Code:
// Add this to the bottom of the file. Will lock FP in heli.

if (!isDedicated) then
{
0 spawn
    {
    while {true} do
        {
        if((cameraView == "EXTERNAL" || cameraView == "GROUP") && (vehicle player isKindOf "Helicopter")) then
            {
            vehicle player switchCamera "INTERNAL";
            };
            sleep 0.1;
        };
    };
};

3rd person in air vehicles allows players to fly around the map and instantly find any crashes / bases... land, grab and go... There's no challenge in spotting things and no challenge in finding a decent landing spot. I've already blocked 3rd person in helis on my server if you'd like to do it now just add this to your INIT (Tornedco posted it somewhere on here a month ago, this isn't my doing)
http://www.opendayz.net/index.php?threads/forcing-first-person-for-helicopters-only-wip.6720/

:p

can someone explain what i'm doing wrong

i downloaded 1.8, the new conflicts and the new ace_sm and deleted the old and put the new in, but when i run the game it tells me that 2 files in @mbg have the incorrect keys and it won't work?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369

take this sir, best .pbo manager in my eyes :)

------------

another question, can i use this new version with my previous celle?
( server.pbo from reality builder with a few modifications from myself + reality database )

or i need to wait for an actually reality server package with an updated server.pbo???

Okay intressting:
Set it up on my (test) server.
1st join: I spawn with an invisible skin.
2nd join: I spawn in a kind of new debug zone, positions get resettet every 2 seconds so I cant escape oO
According to DB I am at: [0,[9687.8,2198.87,8.321e-04]]

whats happening?

Back