[RELEASE] DayZ Trinity 0.5.5

snajdan

Hello,
we're about to release the next "smaller" update with hotfixes in a few hours after *FIXING* gameplay destroyed things:

UPDATE RELEASED! Waiting for DayzCommander for release!

• [FIXED] Auto-refuel on the Patrol Stations
  • [FIXED] "Fill JerryCan" on the most Gas Tanks
  • [FIXED] spawning loot in buildings
  • [FIXED] morphing random to one of the new Hero/Bandit Skins
  • [FIXED] Now you can sleep & dream well and recover blood!
  • [NEW] included animated Crashsites into serverfiles
  • [NEW] included a new DEBUG Monitor
  • [NEW] including syphon fuel script
  • [NEW] 3 Hero/Bandit Skins
  • [NEW] Supporting
  • [NEW] Weapons: Hk417 - Hk417 Eotech -
  • [NEW] Weapons: Hk416 Cqb -
  • [NEW] Weapon: CTAR 21 Mars
  • [NEW] Weapon: Hk-33A4 EOTECH
  • [REMOVED] All AK-Weapons removed(Banned) and have been replaced with the new weapons above
  • [REBALANCED] Re-balanced the whole lootdrops to feel more survival experience
  • [IMPROVED] Bree City have been improved! ( Hotspot for good Loot )
  • [IMPROVED] Northern Airfield have been improved ( Hottest Hotspot on the Map now for Millitary Stuff )
  • [IMPROVED] Timberland Industry have been Improved ( Hottest Hotspot for Industrial )
  • [UNBANNED] C130 for animated Crashsites
  • [UNBANNED] Zodiac
  • [UNBANNED] RHIB ( armed with M2-Machinegun )
  • [UPDATED] Loadingscreen to fit 0.5.5
Serverfiles:​
google drive:​
Mediafire Mirror's​
TS³ Mirror:​
we host the files in our Teamspeak 3 click here to join Password: fun​

c
Hello,
we're about to release the next "smaller" update with hotfixes in a few hours after *FIXING* gameplay destroyed things:

• [FIXED] Auto-refuel on the Patrol Stations
  • [FIXED] "Fill JerryCan" on the most Gas Tanks
  • [*FIXING*] Filling Bottles with Water on Well's/Watersources
  • [*FIXING*] spawning loot in buildings
  • [*FIXING*] morphing random to one of the new Hero/Bandit Skins
  • [FIXED] Now you can sleep & dream well and recover blood!
  • [NEW] included animated Crashsites into serverfiles
  • [NEW] included a new DEBUG Monitor
  • [NEW] including syphon fuel script
  • [NEW] 3 Hero/Bandit Skins
  • [NEW] Unbanned C130 for animated Crashsites
  • [NEW] Weapons: Hk417 - Hk417 Eotech -
  • [NEW] Weapons: Hk416 Cqb -
  • [NEW] Weapon: CTAR 21 Mars
  • [NEW] Weapon: Hk-33A4 EOTECH
  • [REMOVED] All AK-Weapons removed(Banned) and have been replaced with the new weapons above
  • [REBALANCED] Re-balanced the whole lootdrops to get and feel more survival experience
  • [UPDATED] Loadingscreen to fit 0.5.5
  • [*UPDATING*] Sleepscreen
cant wait!

So, has this finally dropped? I notice that #1 is grayed out for me, which USUALLY means wrong version. Been watching it closely for the last 2 days! lol

So, I've downloaded the client files, it would appear as though I've placed them in the Arma2OA folder appropriately, disabled all other mods, Latest beta, however when I attempt to load into your server (Which is currently up) I get a laaaaarge popup, basically listing out all of the PBO's and balking at me about either removing the listed files, or assigning proper keys? If it's any help, I'm using the Steam version of Arma2. Also, keys folder downloaded empty.

you removed the old one key files ( the one with snajdan in the name )?

clients don't need a key file inside their keys folder.

Got it all working, drunken patching is bad. In other news, I jumped in yesterday, no refuel option for cars OR choppers at any tanks or gas station. Intended or was there a problem with script?

There is a script already in the trinity island map, but i think it doesn't work fine on dayz. So we put a automatic fuel script for all gas stations, but sometimes it works only after a relog. We're alreade looking into it for a better solution. But its implemented, needs only a few changes :)

sorry to double post the same thing but i would like to know the answer was the water spawn fixed? i didnt see it in the changelog

sry istealth, sometimes your questions are not understandable for me. Which "water spawn" you mean?

The one where you will teleported after login to the random spawn locations over the map....
*should be fixed after we re-locate the spawn points at 0.5.5*
or

the one which will happens with to many shit at your mission.sqm ( buildings etc. ) + to many players ( i think dayz database cannot handle ~50-60+ which getting dying to fast at the same time and steamrolling the database )????
*we recommend to put server slots a little bit lower or dont put so many buildings around the map*

Back