[RELEASE] DayZ Trinity 0.5

snajdan

I hope i can rollout the next Update 0.5 the next few days, but 100% within the next 7 days.
i collect the heaviest annoying bugs and currently i try to fix it.

Changelog for the next Update
  • Fix the most possible Lootbuildings, so it will spawn loot!
  • Fix the morphing bug, which will kill players after changing skin or morphin into bandit
  • overhaul the map, even more buildings, loot, buildings, loot etc. ( this is based of mission file, which is not exactly a real "changelog note" )
  • Maybe more vehicle spawns if i got the time for it
  • small fixes
  • unbanned the whole searchlight classes
  • unbanned RHIB classes
  • improved mission file with buildings ( buildings with loot, searchlights )
  • added few civilian skins
  • fixing kick restrictions @ battleeye files
  • changed folder structure, so its easier to install manually

Edit: Also erased old spawn locations and made 15 new Spawn Locations in-land
Edit: add a shit ton more weapons
(Will be adding more updates soon)

Hey just wondering, if you guys want i could try making a custom map for it, That is is you guys are interested. I can make all buildings look as if they aren't custom and just belong there. Thanks for the great mod!

Thanks for the update, I'm having difficulties getting it to work though.

script z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf not found

I've searched around for a solution, the things that mostly came up were people getting errors compiling the .pbo files.

Maybe I'm missing something? I've replaced the version downloaded through commander with this one.

Thanks for the update, I'm having difficulties getting it to work though.

I've searched around for a solution, the things that mostly came up were people getting errors compiling the .pbo files.

Maybe I'm missing something? I've replaced the version downloaded through commander with this one.

has been fixed....this bug happens sometimes if i signing the dayz_code.pbo with v2 signature key and forgot to put the $PBOPREEFIX$ to the pbo folder.....

Played Trinity one time when it came out a few days ago, but wanted to save my "aha-experience" until loot really spawned. So, thanks for fast update on this!

Back