[Release] - MV22 Ramp-Door Animations

Kind-Sir

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Help and discussion for MV22 Ramp and Door animations is welcomed here....

so what does this really add as a feature other than a cool effect? IE can i drive a small moto in there? or can people get in ?

Thanks for this :)
Currently it's just for aesthetics.
I am planning to add a script that will allow players to jump out the back of the MV22 while moving, like a paradrop.
Maybe have a mounted weapon in the back.

I was also thinking of making those big boxes able to be put into urals, into these, and at camps to serve as a big loot container. Not sure how possible this is.

EDIT:
It also gives people a nice example code for attaching scripts to vehicles, objects, etc.

added the line but for sum reason its not worked how cus i go wrong with such a simple code???? followed it step by step made addons folder created 3 new .sqf files in side of it then added the line to init.sqf and repacked did i miss anything lol? please help

added the line but for sum reason its not worked how cus i go wrong with such a simple code???? followed it step by step made addons folder created 3 new .sqf files in side of it then added the line to init.sqf and repacked did i miss anything lol? please help
May you look in your arma2oaserver.rpt for any errors?
If you cannot find one, may you please pack it in a .zip, .7z, or whatever you prefer as a compression method and send it over?

sleep 1; _mv22_ramp = [] execVM "addons\mv22\mv22_init.sqf";

Make three new files inside "addons"
mv22_addAction.sqf
mv22_init.sqf
mv22_functions.sqf

code is contradictory.
(addons\mv22\mv22_init.sqf)

but your init points to \addons\
Code:
functions.sqf"
{
    _vcl = _this select 0; //set the vehicle to _vcl
    _vcl setVariable ["mv22_ramp", 0, true]; //create a variable for the ramp
    _openRamp = _x addaction ["Open MV22 Ramp","addons\mv22_addAction.sqf",[[],mv22_openramp],7,true,false,"","player == driver _target && format [""%1"",_target getVariable ""mv22_ramp""] != ""1"""]; //add action to open ramp, details to come
    _closeRamp = _x addaction ["Close MV22 Ramp","addons\mv22_addAction.sqf",[[],mv22_closeramp],7,true,false,"","player == driver _target && format [""%1"",_target getVariable ""mv22_ramp""] == ""1"""]; //add action to close ramp
} foreach (nearestObjects [[3000,3000,0], ["MV22"], 50000]); //Get all MV22 vehicles in map

You can change the
Code:
sleep 1; _mv22_ramp = [] execVM "addons\mv22\mv22_init.sqf";

to

Code:
sleep 1; _mv22_ramp = [] execVM "addons\mv22_init.sqf";

note i took out the folder mv22 in addons

so you will want to place all your files into the \addons folder only.

code is contradictory. i put my files in addons -> mv22 -> FILES HERE
(addons\mv22\mv22_init.sqf)
I apologize, I did that in my other tutorial.
I really need to proof read these better.

Thanks!

EDIT:
**Included an example mission, both packed and unpacked.

looked thru the rpt log found nothing to do with mv22 but plenty of car and weapon errors!
the only error iv see wasnt on the log but on the game when loading up the server (addons/mv22.init.sqf failed to load)

Attachments

• NewZip.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 18
just read the previous thread by ALKINDA gonna try that out cheers for the reply's guy im very thank full indeed!

iv done it thank you soooo much guys niceone! the mistake i made was i use a word document as the sqf file didnt realize till i check it that the file still stated it was word not sqf . any chance u could upload the 3 sqf files by them self so others like me dont get stuck ! the file u uploaded i grabbed the sqf files from there and added them to my addons an it worked a treat but i had to dig thru ur files to find them ....just an idea upload the 3 sqf files in a folder named addons so then all we have to do is download and drop it in ! simples! lol

sorry for my spelling never was one for school allways had my head in a pc!

thank you soo much KIND SIR out ov eveyone on this forum you are the only person that gone out ov his way to help i cant thank you enuff !

should be able to drop packages or somthing from that door

i dont have any uses for it at all lol but i like the option...

I am planning to add a script that will allow players to jump out the back of the MV22 while moving, like a paradrop.

I was also thinking of making those big boxes able to be put into urals, into these, and at camps to serve as a big loot container. Not sure how possible this is.

EDIT:
It also gives people a nice example code for attaching scripts to vehicles, objects, etc.

You could assign the big boxes as a vehicle and use a modified version of the heli-lift scripts.
(just and idea, i have no previous Arma scripting experience)

EDIT:

should be able to drop packages or somthing from that door

i dont have any uses for it at all lol but i like the option...
You could assign the big boxes as a vehicle and use a modified version of the heli-lift scripts.
(just and idea, i have no previous Arma scripting experience)

BTK Cargo Drop

Hey guys.. Great Job..

Will the cargo ,, BTK file you uploaded ( Fred ) LoL..
work without following the initial tuturial of unbanning the mv22? or should i follow tutorial from the start, and then implement your add on ?

Hey guys.. Great Job..

Will the cargo ,, BTK file you uploaded ( Fred ) LoL..
work without following the initial tuturial of unbanning the mv22? or should i follow tutorial from the start, and then implement your add on ?

The MV22 is NOT a banned vehicle in DayZ. With the possible exception of fixing some battleye restrictions, you shouldn't need to do anything extra.

Back