[Release] pick spawn and loadout

Hey looks cool. Nice work. Could you please elaborate on what you mean by classes? Also, to select your spawn, do you select before you die where you will respawn when you die next, or is it immediately aftee you die? If its chosen after you die is it like a teleport, and if so how long does the player have this option. My concern is players teleporting, especially if they do it to escape from another player or zombie/AI as that would be a bit abusive. Thanks

Thanks for that, sorry was on my mobile and had the hardest time with links. This has me curious about putting this clothing items on AI for players to loot, I wonder if that is possible. I'll have to give this mod a shot, Im sure my players would really appreciate at least the spawn options! Hey a little off subject, I Pm'd you a few days ago about another thread you posted in, I don't want to go into it on this thread since its off topic, but could you give me a couple minutes of your time? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

very nice, but i have a question, I am running sarge ai so how would this line look or work with sarge ai?

Code:
Find:

Code:

"//Check for hackers" \n
      " {" \n
      "      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

Make the last line look like this:

Code:

"      if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (!_ebayKeep) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

with sarge ai it looks like this:

Code:
"      if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

thanks in advance

shot in the dark here but would this work?

Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (!_ebayKeep) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

Epoch compatible? Cause i couldn't find
if (!isNil "dayZ_serverName") then { [] spawn { waitUntil {(!isNull Player) and (alive Player) and (player == player)};
waituntil {!(isNull (findDisplay 46))};
5 cutRsc ["wm_disp","PLAIN"];
((uiNamespace getVariable "wm_disp") displayCtrl 1) ctrlSetText dayZ_serverName;
};
};
in my init.sqf

Epoch compatible? Cause i couldn't find
if (!isNil "dayZ_serverName") then { [] spawn { waitUntil {(!isNull Player) and (alive Player) and (player == player)};
waituntil {!(isNull (findDisplay 46))};
5 cutRsc ["wm_disp","PLAIN"];
((uiNamespace getVariable "wm_disp") displayCtrl 1) ctrlSetText dayZ_serverName;
};
};​
in my init.sqf

Just add the code to the bottom of your init and try it.

Nice work. Good use I guess of the teleport and load out scripts. Interested to see the new update. Will have to wait and see if I am going to scrap my class and load out project. I was leaning more towards a system more like Origins, but I am weaving in my craft system with it.

Not working for me on Chernarus 1.7.7.1. I use only spawnpoints menu and this menu does not appear after death. With "execVM "newspawn\newspawn_main.sqf";" in init this menu always appear after login.
I use AH so i test this menu without AH, but anyway this menu does not appear.

Not working for me on Chernarus 1.7.7.1. I use only spawnpoints menu and this menu does not appear after death. With "execVM "newspawn\newspawn_main.sqf";" in init this menu always appear after login.
I use AH so i test this menu without AH, but anyway this menu does not appear.
I believe you have to add exceptions if using AH.

bajaboy1972 said: ↑
I believe you have to add exceptions if using AH.​
"I use AH so i test this menu without AH, but anyway this menu does not appear."
I use ah too and I got it working adding this:

Code:
/* ALLOWED CMDMenus      */ _cMenu =
[
    '','xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
    'xxxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxx',
    'xxxxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxx',
    'xxxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx','#USER:newspawn','#USER:classes','#USER:Page4','#USER:Page5','#USER:Donator','#USER:Peasant'
];

I x-ed out the rest but you get the ideal, and they work like a charm for me. Hope this helps you.

is there a way to set certain classes per player uid? and spawn locations?

and then other players get the same maybe with less of a load out...

I use ah too and I got it working adding this:

Code:
/* ALLOWED CMDMenus      */ _cMenu =
[
    '','xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
    'xxxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxx',
    'xxxxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxx',
    'xxxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx','#USER:newspawn','#USER:classes','#USER:Page4','#USER:Page5','#USER:Donator','#USER:Peasant'
];

I x-ed out the rest but you get the ideal, and they work like a charm for me. Hope this helps you.
Thx. but i know how to add exceptions, but even without AH(i remove it to test) menu does not appear.

Thx. but i know how to add exceptions, but even without AH(i remove it to test) menu does not appear.

I was just trying to help you, never said you didn't know how but any way I have it working running AH and no issues at all, good luck with it :p

Back