Removing trash from the rodes.

Vizteck

Did try to get information how to do it propetly in dayzoverwatch forums, but support there is just afull, so i'm asking here, where actualy people can help.

So, i'm trying to optimise my server, so there is smooth gameplay for good pc owners and not so good pc owners. Not adding anything that could lag server e.t.c and wanted to removed the barricades, trash from the rodes, tents from balota, chernogorsk e.t.c replacing later one with other lootable bildings.

My methode how did i try to removed all the imported DayZ content, adding this line in... dayz_1.chernarus/init.sqf
stream_locationCheck = {
};
Under this line...
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

But overwatch developers have added half buildings in mission and half buildings in serverfiles, so by this methode half of the overwatch added content desapairs including dayz stuff.

So, there must be 2 ways how to do it propetly...
1. Somehow deleting the dayz content manumaly, so overwatch stuff stays.
2. Tutorial how to add buildings trought server file -> buildings/main.sqf.

If you have any idea how should it be done, please write it here. Then i gona do more reaserch and testing.
Thank you and i'm sory for my bad English.

What tutorial do you need for adding buildings to the server pbo?

Add buildings via editor, save, get .sqf file, remove everything before the first _vehicle_# line, remove the last 3 lines at the end, save the file, add to buildings\ folder, open server_functions.sqf, scroll to bottom and paste another line with the new file name.

Back