[REQ] Help For Script

Hi My Name Is toxic And Am looking For Some One Can help me Whit few script i try myself but not working so hmm if some one can help me i can post what u need pbo mission anythign can help me get this working :D

What i would like to make it work in my sever TAvi 2.0 Dayz.St

Cargo For C-130
Heli Lift
Heli Cargo
Rope ( not making player die )
And This is realy Special Adding More Kind Of Ammo In Amo Box Spawn

Ex : Vss Amo Stanag 20. Lupua Amo and more

Ps: Sry for color Was Testing it ;)

Toxic

It's pretty simple to follow the instructions. Plus it's a good learning experience so you can add additional scripts in the future!

Start here for heli lift/cargo/vehicle tow

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12356

Hi cen,

I followed that link and tried to implement this into my Taviana server but I seem to be stuck on 'waiting for host' when I try to run it on the server. Would you (or anyone else) be able to give me some pointers on where I may have gone wrong?

1) Extracted my mission file using PBO manager (I've used this many times to implement other features)
2) Placed the '=BTC=_Logistic' folder into my mission folder
3) Added _logistic = execVM "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf"; to the init.sqf
4) Added #include "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Lift\=BTC=_Hud.h" to the description.ext
5) Modified the following parts of =BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf;

Changed BTC_lift_pilot = ["US_Soldier_Pilot_EP1"]; to BTC_lift_pilot = [];
Added
case "MV22_DZ" : {_array = ["Motorcycle","ReammoBox","Car","StaticWeapon","Static","Truck","Wheeled_APC","Tracked_APC","Air"];};
case "Mi17_DZ" : {_array = ["LandVehicle","ReammoBox","StaticWeapon","Static","Air"];};
case "UH1H_DZ" : {_array = ["Motorcycle","ReammoBox","Car","StaticWeapon","Static"];};
case "AH6X_DZ" : {_array = ["Motorcycle","ReammoBox"];};

6) Repacked the mission.pbo
7) Uploaded to my server

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

In your description.ext file add this line right above class RscLoadingText : RscText

Code:
 #include "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Lift\=BTC=_Hud.h"

Add the folder to your mission file.

I attached my =BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf file.

Attachments

• =BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf
    5.1 KB · Views: 20
Thanks, I appreciate the help. It seems that after doing this it is still holding players on 'Wait for Host'. Is there any chance I could send you my mission file or something, to take a look at and see if there's something obviously wrong?

Back