Rmod2 script restriction problems

Richie

Valued Member!
Hello :)

Can anyone help me work out how to stop getting script restrictions when using Rmod2 vehicles ?
When anyone uses the guns on an rmod2 added vehicle they get kicked for various reasons :

CreateVehicle Restriction #27
CreateVehicle Restriction #40

I've looked at my scripts.txt but don't understand how to read it all, so i don't know what needs changed to allow the extra vehicles options.
I'm running a Taviana 2.0 map

Cheers :)

go into your create vehicle.txt
prob here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\cfgdayz\BattlEye
and set the 27th and 40th column to 1, should fix it :) had the same problem

Thanks for the reply Turkfalso :)
You're right about the fixes but some make no sense, sometimes when it says line #20 it's actully #21
It also seems the higher up you go the more the lines are out, line breaks and gaps are not taking into account.

well for those id just check the createvehicle log file, i found for example i was getting kicked using the cvrg or something, so searched through the file for similar entries. also for my server, i use notepad++, and the reason createvehicle error 21 was in 22 was in line 1 was something the server creator had put in to help the users. so thats would be why its appearing in 22 and not 21 line, in my case anyway

Back