ROCKHARD ZOMBIES | Fresh Epoch 1.0.3.1 | Heavily scripted!(AI) | Friendly admins

Cameron Fryers

ROCKHARD ZOMBIES! New Epoch 1.0.3.1 with various mods in the server such as:

AI (Military, Bandit, Hero, Survivor groups), Take clothes, Auto-refuel, Self blood-bag, Unique map edits, updated custom anti-hacks to ensure nuclear devices do not go off in the server, and more!

The admins on this server are all mature. I myself have played on the usual heavily scripted, laggy server with kids playing God with the admin tools, and I can assure you that will -not- be the case here, we strive for excellence. Well, not really. It's DayZ. We just want a lot of people so we don't get lonely in the massive map we've been given to play on, and I myself, as an admin, have decided against being a Bandit and ending the lives of the few people I run in to. I in fact help them out as much as I can without breaking the full immersion of the game by going all "HERE, LET ME SPAWN U A CHOPPA AND A DMR SO U CAN ENJOY URSELF."

Although if you find out where I hit my safe with the special Pasta in it, I will give you a chopper and weapon of your choice. Because holy ravioli I hid that well.

Anywho, join the server and say "Caboose sent me." when you get in, if I see it, I will most likely be your new best friend. [Insert happy face and funny comment here]

Server IP: 69.39.239.145:3306
Temporary Teamspeak: chicago.clanwarz.com:1132

Back