safezone help

Mathewjknott

i wasnt sure if to post it here or in discussions so please move it if i got the wrong one.

Im trying to get a safezone working on dayz epoch for each of the trader citys. I can get the safezones working on there own however i need it to work with Blurgaming.coms anti hack.

Does anyone have one that works with it and does not kick people for player_zombieCheck or any other check?

Hi Mathew

Safezone script i preety straight forward if you got kicked script works already fine. Did you get kicked by battleye or by anit-hack if second try to dissable first. Dont have expieriency with this one but there might be file that is responsible for rules / scripts check for that and try to dissable rules that you are getting kicked.

Depends form safezone script you are using but your antihack gets angry beacuse of SetDamage method or some kind of godmode inside the script, look in the script what methods that it use to prevent players to kill themselfs in sazeone.

Then try to find config file in antihack and exclude methods that are in the script.

Thats all i can help you as I dont have this ani-hack, if that doesnt work send me a email with mission/script and antihack and I try to do it.

Back