Sahrani map, problems with mods and missions

Martyn

I was wondering if anyone fancies giving me a hand sorting out my server, or point me in the right direction.

Im currently setting up a Sahrani Epoch server (its an amazing map btw guys!!) and getting a few problems with implementing the odd script here and there. I was wondering if anyone was able to give me 30 minutes of there time to fire a few scripts on the server.

I followed this for example:

http://opendayz.net/threads/epoch-s...tealing-no-shooting-no-vehicle-weapons.14877/

and it doesnt work.

I then followed a well known heli lift and tow script.. again not working.. Having problems with missions vanishing after death (i think thats something to do with a debug folder being somewhere it shouldnt, but again.. Its got to the point where im questioning if its the map not working with the script.. or more than likely.. me being a complete dumbass)

Someone with a few more brain cells that have picked up scripting would be an absolute godsend..

I am using the same map and it is awesome. I have implement just about everything and have run into little problems. Just make sure that your commas and semi-colons are in the correct place. Most of your issues might be with 1.3.0.1 and not the map itself.

Feel free to check out my server to get a feel for what works.

Back