San Andreas Mods

ihatetn931

I played sa-mp for many years, it's not Multi-Theft Auto but i guess it's the same concept. In those many years of playing I modified a couple of vehicles in my time of playing. (was a server admin on a role play server for 6 years)

I've lost all my good pics for it since the site i had them on went down so i'll see what i can find.

If anyone knows this game and knows the car the buffalo, here is what i did to it

This is the latest pic of it that i could find
sa-mp-015-3_zps5ffdeaf4.png
Here is an old pic before i added the engine to it, i posted this one so you can see the rims (you can set the color of the rims if you have a way without the mod shop, it's the secondary color on the car since the buffalo dosen't by default have a secondary color then you can't use the mod shop.

It's the car to the left couldn't find a good decent shot of the side of the car so this is the best i could find. but as you can see in the first pic the rims are black while in this pic they're white
sa-mp-264-1.png

If anyone is willing to try the mod out i will be willing to post the download link here and edit the topic of all the edits i've done on it.

I have also done other vehicles like the roadtrain,Tanker Trailer,Box Trailer (all of them). If any one is intersted in those i think i might be able to find them and if so i will post pics of them.

The buffalo and the roadtrain i think is my best work. I spent many hours on modifying both of them. See i wasn't in to adding new cars in to the game that just didn't seem to fit it so i got in to modifying the orginal cars since i knew how to 3d model (from making halo custom editon maps i used my skills in modifying the vehicles in san andreas)

Here is a pic of the roadtrain with the tanker trailer i modified
sa-mp-411.png
So if any one is intersted just let me know i will give the download links. I never posted them on any mod sites so you prolly won't find them.

Back