SARGE-AI-1.5.0 Errors - 1.7.7.1 - 103718 - DayZCC

Logic_Bomb

Hey all,

I've recently been trying to set up SARGE-AI with my server. I have had SARGE-AI installed successfully in the past (1.7.6.1), but since updating my server to 1.7.7.1 my server log is being spammed with thousands of errors relating to UPSMON/SARGE-AI and I have no idea what to do as this seems to be causing significant lag on the server. The AI still spawn, as do the Helicopter patrols, but the errors and consequential lag are both getting a little frustrating.

I am running the following:
- DayZ Version: 1.7.7.1 (DayZ Control Center)
- DayZCC Version: 5.9.2.0
- Arma2 Patch: 103718
- SARGE-AI: 1.5.0/1.5.2 (Downloaded from Github v1.5.0 page)

I have followed the provided installation tutorial to the letter, and done precisely what I had previously successfully done with 1.7.6.1, I have even tried a fresh install of DayZ 1.7.7.1 & SARGE-AI on a test machine, yielding the same results as shown on the server (Logs Below).

Please also note the following;
- I have read all of the documentation I could find and also searched extensively on this forum and on Google. I have found threads with similar errors, but have yet to find a solution or fix that works for me.
- I have disabled all Script-Restrictions, the server is private and only used by me and a couple of friends, and as such, I have no need for BE.
- I have not edited any other files besides the files specified in the ReadMe.
- I have re-downloaded DayZ & SARGE-AI multiple times.
- I have tested a fresh install of everything on a clean system.

Below is a copy of my Server-Log, Init.sqf, SAR_Config and Server_Cleanup.fsm.

Links (PasteBin):
- Server Log (Raw) - Errors start around Line 2279
- Init (Raw)
- SAR_Config (Raw)
- Server_Cleanup (Raw)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks & Regards,

Logic_

Back