SARGE AI and Epoch 1.0.4.2

Dusty

I am having trouble getting SARGE AI to work on my server. This is my first server and i am new to adding scripts/addons etc, so please forgive my ignorance;)

I have installed SARGE AI 1.5 as per the instructions in the readme file file on github, but no AI seem to spawn when i start the server.

Am i wrong in thinking that random AI should spawn dynamically without setting groups in my "SAR_cfg_grps_panthera" file, as I notice, that compared to the standard Chernarus file no groups are pre-set to spawn in any set locations. Am i wrong in thinking that random AI should spawn dynamically.

Thanks in advance

Dusty :)

Have you run this with the debug on ? That should show you whether and about where AI are spawning. Also, check that there are spawns defined in the files relevant to panthera in your \addons\SARGE\mapconfig folder.

You have to copy the dynamic spawn lines from the chernarus file. The map is divided into grids and you specify whi h gridshave dynamic spawning and what types and how many. The dynamic means they only spawn when a player enters the area.

Turn on all the debug info and you will see the grids on your map and you can decide bandits here or soldiers here.

Copy paste all the chernarus grp file into the panthera file then edit it

Back