Sarges AI won't work

Kenzie bussell

So recently I've installed the Dayz mod Sarges Ai. I follow every instruction that is given in the tutorials and it still doesn't seem to work. I've done everything needed to the files and the Ai still don't spawn. Please help!! Also, I am using Dayz Control Center, does that effect anything?

ghostphantom172,

I can get sarge AI package to work. However, I see you have self blood bag, AntiHack, and increased HeliCrashes. I have not tested self blood bag and the AntiHack yet. I can get sarge AI to work, fog fix for 4000M and you load screen. I can add the other stuff later, after I get it working on my server.... Also make sure you check dayz.st Twitter for information. https://twitter.com/DayZdotST.

I need you to go to you dayz.st control panel and download the default mission and server pbo files and upload them please....

I need you to go to you dayz.st control panel and download the default mission and server pbo files and upload them please....

why is that i got the helicrashes the blood and auto refuel and ANTI-HACK working, AI just wont work

here are the originals if you really need them.

File Changed

Back