Script help for an upcoming release

Richie

Valued Member!
Hello
smile.png

I'm looking for some help with an upcoming release i have planed for Taviana servers, I need 2 scripts but i just can't get my head round what i need to do, I keep geting errors that it encountered an object but expected an array.

I've made some map edits that spawn randomly in fixed locations, there are 8 .sqf files and between 0-8 will spawn each restart, I'd like to have random Ai inside and random crate contents.

Script 1 - Spawn random Ai at different locations inside my custom bases.

I want to to choose 6 fixed locations that will spawn random Ai at any 3 of the 6 possible locations, I'd prefer if these didn't need any Ai addons such as sarge or DZAI

They will have to be executed for the .sqf files as the locations vary each restart.

Script 2 - Random crate contents.

I will be spawning in 3 crates per base.sqf file, I would like the loot inside to be random from 5 or 6 possible loot combinations.

1 is an ammo crate, 1 is a weapons crate and the last spawns gold/silver etc

If anyone can help please reply here or message me by PM, you can also speak directly if you prefer on my TS server @ ts.uk-gaming-zone.co.uk

If you can help i will obviously include you in the credits when the release is ready
smile.png

Back