Seeking lead developer for a role-play community.

Banzai

Hey,

We are a group with a strong idea for a role-playing community, we have people working on several aspects of the project but only one developer with limited/amateur knowledge. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced developer to join our staff team as lead developer of our mod/community.

I won't include any information about the project itself or post any examples of our work so far for privacy's sake but if you are interested in this offer, I/we will discuss the project on a whole and show you our progress thus far - if you still want to be apart of this project, the choice is then yours.

This individual will become a member of our staff team, and therefore we are looking for someone who can get along with the rest of us, represent himself maturely on our website, be comfortable talking to us on teamspeak and have somewhat of an interest in role-play. Added points will be awarded if you play CS:GO in your spare time!

I thought a small example of our work would encourage people to take us more seriously about this project. So here is a quick title I have made as a small example:

1bbad8b9dd.png

There is a lot to be said about the role and what kind of work we require, (nothing difficult I imagine), but if you are interested, send me a PM and I can answer any questions you have and tell you about the project in more depth.

Thank you,
Banzai.

Back