Server in need of Admin's? I am looking to help!

Hello,

I was curious if any active servers are in need of an experienced server admin? I have previous experience with general admin functions, extremely good with map editing, and decent with scripts.

I have run two servers in the past, both were fairly popular but the donations were not able to cover what the owner needed to keep them running so he had to close them. I am active most days and able to do just about anything needed. Both servers were standard DayZ mod and that is what I am best with but I am open to any other DayZ variants.

I pretty much set up the entire server from managing and installing scripts and custom map features to setting up a donation website and its features. If your server is also run through Vilayer I have a pretty good idea of how their system works and frequently talked to their staff and know them well.

Since the close of the server the group I usually play with has kind of separated and the community we once had has shrunk. I am mainly interested in finding a server that already has a good population that is just in need of admin help. If you had a TeamSpeak too that would be perfect, cant see the one my community use to use lasting much longer.

I bring with me two TheSilentWarrior keys that can be added to your server along with tons of already made custom map files. I am willing to do any work needed to help the server out too.

Send me a message if your interested or whatnot. Mainly I am just curious if any community is in need of another admin as I enjoyed running servers and would like to continue to. I would prefer if it already had a active player base on server as I have already had the fun of putting 100+ hours into servers that never got popular and I would rather not again.

Well I`m searching for an Administration...
I have my own Dedicated server with 2 Dayz Epoch servers (Chernarus and Lingor) - I`m hosting the server for 5 months now and activity is 20 - 30 all the time...
Also have a TS server, if you are interested PM me here or contacta me via skype >> line2.lv
Our home page adress is also http://Line2.lv :)

If you still need help than send me a message. Here is my steam
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025291035/

can talk on there :)

I used to run over 6 DayZ Servers , 2 Epoch and 1 Wasteland.
I also ran a few source such as Killing Floor and Garrys Mod.
Had a group of around 200-300 but as time went on we couldn't afford the Dedicated Box we was running and had to drop the servers.

I have since dropped the group and took a big break from the game. But now im back :)

It would be better if you add me via skype, my nickname is Line2.lv, because I like direct message sending and answering system not waiting hours or days for the reply... Or just say your skype nickname, I will contact!

If you still need help than send me a message. Here is my steam
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025291035/

can talk on there :)

I used to run over 6 DayZ Servers , 2 Epoch and 1 Wasteland.
I also ran a few source such as Killing Floor and Garrys Mod.
Had a group of around 200-300 but as time went on we couldn't afford the Dedicated Box we was running and had to drop the servers.

I have since dropped the group and took a big break from the game. But now im back :)

Back