Server support! *Scripts-errors-bugs* Get Help HERE

Do you think DayZ standalone will be released by the end of the year?

• Total voters

Robowilso

Mostly only dealing in Arma 3 now but would still be happy to jump into server management/maintenance with a crew that needs help

Last edited:
Where have you been all my DayZ life? :)

I run 2 servers, and have poured time and money into my PBO's.
My Epoch runs great, but I need someone to help me make changes.
My Overwatch runs with many many glitches and performance issues. I've wanted to stop hosting Overwatch as a result, but the players insist I keep it alive, and some donate so I have to keep it going. I really could use a hand from someone who can show me they ACTUALLY know what they are doing without making me spend literally hundreds of dollars as I have done working with people I find in the IRC of DayZ.ST. Which is, in my opinion, in addition to occasionally getting support from DayZ.ST, doubles as a venue for scripters to troll new server operators into paying exorbitant fee's to get basic scripting assistance. So no bullshit, I need some help, and would be willing to make it worth your while. Im tired of paying a fortune for basically no value at all from people who treat me like my paying them for service is an inconvenience. A talented DayZ scripter as a partner would be hailed as a huge win for my crew and myself. The respect and gratitude would be genuine and persistent.

RoboWilso, Tonight, or any night or weekend, visit me in my Teamspeak. If I am not there (=GD= Mordy) then ask anyone with the =GD= tag if they know how to reach me and get me in teamspeak. (DayZGD.enjinvoice.com)

I need a friend and a partner who can script the F*%& out of DayZ servers, but alternately, I pay scripters as needed. Although paying scripters is detestable because I make a pretty damned good partner. I cover the costs, manage the players, and moderators (sometimes better then others) and getting some serious people working with me would be great. A lot of those I have found so far lack communications skills, ethics, sanity, and or other issues that prevent me from making progress with them. So if your serious, and still looking for a grown up who runs serious servers and is looking to build a great team, then look no further and come and hang with me in TS so we can begin a discussion and get to know one another. I have enough hired guns willing to take my money, so im hoping your genuinely interested in a partner. But just know im gonna wanna see dem skills and work at a high level with regards to scripting. EG: I want to make some new scripts out of ideas that have yet to be done by anybody so that my servers can feature a couple unique features. Things like that. But only once we have the current servers dialed in perfectly.

Hope to see you soon. Likewise if anyone else is reading this say, before December 2013. Come and see us, and do it because we want to run the best servers possible. Do it as a fellow operator or scripter, or visit us to play on our fine servers.

Mordy

Back