Showing map for server on DayzLauncher

On DayzLauncher there is block that says "map" mine is blank... so I'm guessing I need to add something so that it will show.
I tried map = "Chernarus"; and mod = "Chernarus"; Also, where do I put it? Under hostname?

Well I guess I'll just put what map I'm running in my server name... Hopefully someone will come across this that knows what I'm talking about.

that would probably be the mission folder in description.ext or mission.sqm .. in the intel or mission or one of those settings. Did you google that on the armaholic or bistudio website?
Possibly if you go into the editor and create a mission on chernarus, then compare the resulting mission files with yours and see if it says "chernarus" somewhere .

I will check thanks. I posted the other day about my server having a different IP, and I remember from looking at this other server in my main server config file they had a line indicating what map was running. I just can't remember what is said.

but i dont think that displayed the map name, that was used to show the version of the mod and arma2 beta ... i beleive.
i am actually mildly interested in this topic myself ... not enough to actually investigate it thoroughly tho:confused:

i dont use dayz commander or dayz launcher but i have noticed that also with the arma2 server browser. sometimes it says the map, sometimes not. so its a parameter in the mission file somewhere.

Might be nothing to do with it but whats the name of the mission folder and does it have the map name in it.

I figured it out, you have to have players on the server for it to show up on the Launcher. Although, it would be nice if it displayed it always so if the server is empty people know what map is running. Thanks for all the input guys.

Okay, that makes sense because the mission is not read by the server until a player joins.
Good to know .... thanks for the solution.

Back