Sidechat Kill Message - question

Fr1nk

Valued Member!
Has anyone else come across this message:

BASE FIREFLY: "A ROOKIE AI BANDIT WAS KILLED BY PLAYER: ANY"

3bcm.png

Killer name was displaying fine a couple of nights ago but noticed this today. No errors in the log that I can see, not even sure where to start troubleshooting this one.

I've added ItemRadio as potential loot off AI.

I think they default with radio's on them but if you tried picking this up on my server my anti hax kicked in and stopped it, will have to add them as an exception.

Off topic sort of but do you need a radio to get normal kill messages i.e victim killed by player with weapon

ive enabled all kill and hit messages in my dayz cc config but they dont work :/ maybe thats why

I think they default with radio's on them but if you tried picking this up on my server my anti hax kicked in and stopped it, will have to add them as an exception.

Off topic sort of but do you need a radio to get normal kill messages i.e victim killed by player with weapon

ive enabled all kill and hit messages in my dayz cc config but they dont work :/ maybe thats why

I run an Epoch map, so it's just an init.sqf edit to activate the detailed kill messages. Not sure otherwise.

Back