Slighty Nicer Debug Monitor

Torndeco

Valued Member!
Just altered the debug monitor slighty with some alignment options etc...

Latest instruction are @
http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/slighty-nicer-debug-monitor.1752/page-2#post-4243
thx dirty rat

15znhps.png

Code:
        hintSilent parseText format["<t size='1.25' font='Bitstream' >%14<br /><br /></t>
        <t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' >

Blood: </t>
        <t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%4</t>
        <t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />
        Humanity: </t>
        <t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%11</t>
        <br /><br />

Headshots: </t>
        <t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%2</t>
        <br /><br />

Murders:  </t>
        <t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%10</t>
        <br />
        Bandits Killed: </t>
        <t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%12</t>
        <br />
        Zombies Killed: </t>
        <t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%1</t>
        <br /><br />

Zombies (alive/total):
        <t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%15/%8</t>"
        ,_kills,_headShots,_speed,r_player_blood,round(dayz_temperatur),r_player_infected,dayz_inside,_zombies,_lastSave,_killsH,round(_humanity),_killsB,_freeTarget,dayz_playerName,_zombiesA];

more options if u wanna customize it more are @ http://resources.bisimulations.com/wiki/Structured_Text

edit:- Note the code has the zombies line fixed, didnt bother to get a new screenshot

Can it be used with the latest 1.7.3 ? Since there is a combat monitor right now, we can't turn debug on.

Updated my first post, so it is easier to understand / implement

And yes u can use it with 1.7.3, currently using it myself on lingor / panthera servers that are based of 1.7.3 code...
U basicly add it as a mission fix

I did everything what's in your post. Server starts but no monitor. Combat log monitor is still there.
Are you sure: \fixes\player_spawn_2.sqf is the good name ? Looks like none of the files useing spawn_2.sqf ?

Sorry u are right in init.sqf add

Code:
// Hide Combat Timer + load nicer debug
player_spawn_2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\player_spawn_2.sqf";

Very odd care to upload your player_spawn2.sqf to pastebin.com & throw me a link...
So can compare it to mine...
or if u want hop onto IRC: irc.thekreml.in #dayz

edit:- Kinda looks like it might be whitespace issue, in my file using tabs to indent, but pastebin / codebox convert it to spaces i think...
Thats why everything looks indented the right & lines are wrapping around...

Try the following instead its all one line
http://pastebin.com/58eRU9is

Added this to my server. Nice work! it needs some work opn the formatting slightly. seems to be different for players on the server

I have attempted to add a blue shadow as in the customise link yet these do not work. also could somebody explain how I would link an image. would this have to be an image on the players computer i.e in the arma2 files or any file on the server and the client downloads it?

No idea i would assume u could add the image via a mission fix i.e similar to how u add a custom loading image....
i.e by adding image file to mission/world/<map> & rebuilding the server...
Note each time a player joins the server they will be downloading the file, so try & keep it small size.

Formatting issues....
I would assume without seeing a player screenshot,
the formatting could be effected by screen resolution i.e not enough room for the lines & them wrapping to the next line...
But hard to tell without a screenshot of the problem, and i am just guessing here really

Try'd it on the new 1.7.4.4. No luck yet.

Ofc i try'd with the new files out of dayz_code. ( Variables and player_spawn2 )

Downloading new dayz version to have a look at the code...
But am only running a lingor / panthera servers atm, waiting on vilayer to release new versions atm

mines working fine on the new 1.7.4.4

Even adjusted the spaces to make it more compact. will be rewording it next to make it slimmer

Karl. I hope you picked the new file out of dayz_code ? Since the old one's are little different then the new one's now. Which may give you problems later. ( banditW2_DZ skin probably )

Nope just added the old fixes back in. no issues so far. players running around with bandit skins etc.

IS the banditw2 a female bandit?

Back